Morgen Keep OOC

Apologies for being PiTA right now but I missed adding exp to 1 of my 4 characters and am looking at which one. Here I have 4556 XP

Posted (edited)

There have been three fights here so far, valuing 600 (Acid Beasts), 56 (Tower Rogues) and 900 (Rogue 2: Electric Boogaloo). This totals 1556 XP. Thus, if you began with 3,000 you would have 4556.

Edited by Faeryl_ (see edit history)

Lol two nat 20 in a roll now when the fight is over and 3rd in total wasted on skills, if Gwain and Fang don't find a hidden compartment with at least 5 cp I'm jumping through the window 😂

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Faeryl_ said:

I don't have any special loot for the barrels, but I could give you a few cp if you really want it. orc4.gif.dc32195adbf826e332d177b26f377e56.gif

Lol not really more pissed for wasting 2 natural 20's in a row. When that happens? I'll tell you when it doesn't. In the middle of the battle...also I live on the first floor so the largest harm that could happen is me stepping into a dog or cat dookie while I walk back to my apartment. 🤪

Also if Gwain prepares 5 arrows with the oil, would they stay prepared if he takes care, for example instead of rubbing the oil directly on the arrow he applies oil on the rag, wraps that around the tip, and holds it in the quiver isolated like that.

It doesn't work like that, unfortunately. You must apply the oil directly to a weapon or piece of ammunition. Once applied, it then only lasts for the duration of the spell effect (1 minute, in this case).

1 hour ago, Faeryl_ said:

It doesn't work like that, unfortunately. You must apply the oil directly to a weapon or piece of ammunition. Once applied, it then only lasts for the duration of the spell effect (1 minute, in this case).

👍 Just clarifying. Per the site I bought it off, for ranged weapons ammo is what we apply it on (unless we play Zen Archer and use the bow as the staff but that is not important for this game) Am I correct on the number of the ammo we can use it on (5 pieces per bottle) not sure where I read it but it was for D&D, if you have another number we'll go with it. Also, Gwain plans to give a bottle to Joren and Ryzia when they become important. Both of them can decide if will they use it on melee weapons or ammo. I'm not sure does Winter needs it. If yes he has one for her too.

8 minutes ago, Faeryl_ said:

Based on the description of Bless Weapon, it only applies to one piece of ammo at a time.

Yeah, but I mean for how many pieces of ammo in total, one by one until you hit empty? (although I could rant a bit about Melle weapons, you can apply it on one weapon but it kinda doesn't make sense that it is the same for Greatsword, Shortsword, or Dagger. I mean I could understand pole weapons and axes, even if weapons are larger blades are relatively same size but Greatsword and Shortsword or even dagger to be the same is BS IMO)

Oil of Bless Weapon is one dose for one piece of ammo. It's a 1 for 1 trade. Yes, it sucks. Clearly it's not meant for ranged weapons.

I don't think we are watching the same site, to be fair Mod told me to apply it to the bow and I'm good to go so neither did he. I'm going per regular application on the weapon/ammo, no idea where he was watching and it seems you are watching the spell.