Out of Crushednaughtybits

paladinred

The story summary mentions that the big bad guy is a pirate. Will ships and sailing be important in the game? Or does the game mainly take place in the city?

No ships or sailing, the game will start in Charnock which is directly north of Nortonia and you will make your way on foot to Nortonia and grab the loot then scarper back, possibly with whalebone on your heels lol.

While we're at it: Elephant in the Room regarding feat taxes? Might not affect a witch much, but would probably be nice for many other people.

It's always hard to pick a class that needs a lot of stats. Like Monks Dex/Wis and then Str for damage. I think I will go with Unchained Rogue Goblin lol

@paladinred

If I end up giving up trapfinding for an alternate class feature, would I be able take the Trap Finder trait.

Can we also take a drawback for an extra trait.

Finally Variant Multiclassing allowed?

Edited by Steel Warrior (see edit history)

Hmmm, with rp 15 I might try my luck with Aasimar Paladin or Tiefling Swashbuckler, would Paladin stick out too much in such a party if I don't play Lawful Stupid, or would both thematically and morality-wise Swashbuckler be a safer bet?

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

I can't really speak for other characters, but my witch is currently set to be (mostly) NG. She just wants to learn/practice magic and witchy stuff. Give her that and don't be a jerk and you're golden. orc9.gif.c37d1945c8c1eb69384746e9d430b913.gif

As long as no one starts chopping off prisoner's fingers or roasting babies we're good, I mean sometimes there is a good reason to burn an orphanage or two 😇. I mostly play my paladins as good-aligned fighters, I mean they are the military arm of the faith. I leave preaching to the Clerics. And as with every military, even Paladins can be a bit rough around the edges.

My witch would probably dislike undead on principle, but might be academically curious if nothing else. Necromancy isn't really something she's into that much, but it's still magic in the end, right? As long as you aren't going around robbing graves and such.