Abbey of Intrigue - levels 1-4

Mysterious events surround a local abbey. Was the body of Sir Gregor the Just taken into the heavens as a sign of his righteousness? Or was it the work of grave robbers? Can you unravel the mysteries within?

This is an investigation-themed adventure set in the world of Greyhawk at an abbey of Heironeous. Monstrous characters will find this misson more difficult.

Originally VER 1-08, written by Sean Esterline.

Potentially this could be a disaster, but, we are effectively mercenaries from a well-known source. The RFT sends evilly aligned agents all over and has done from the beginning, I would say so long as she plays nice then there should not be an issue.

Thoughts?

I don’t think so, but remember that you’re close to the original Temple of Elemental Evil. Starting attitudes could be suspicious.

Do we want to move ahead with four? Or should we wait and see if we can get 1-2 more?

The adventure was written for four, so you’re in the Goldilocks zone.

Four is the sweet spot for classic adventures, but I'm also okay with seeing if anyone else wants in on the fun before we get to shenanigans proper.

• 2 weeks later...

If DM doesn't mind, I would love to join with my freshly made Aloiene.

Figured that making a level 1 character would make it less problematic to balance it.

That being said, if the party's full I fully understand.