Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Out of Character

pyroage

I do love those World of Darkness games. So what is the flavor of this game? Daredevil and the street level heroes? Constantine and Supernatural type investigation horror? Count me interested. I have a lot of the old books, but nothing after the Judgement.

Just to clarify since marvel tends to have heroes and villains, and a lot of wod splats lend themselves to more villainous characters or anti-heroes at best, is the idea that we are the bad guys and supers are after us or should we be making more heroic characters?

Our potential ST to be, has be MIA since creating the forum. This all may be moot. Hopefully not, but there are too many unknowns right now, and potential house rules mentioned not listed. Gonna try and remain optimistic for a return and more answers.

I'm planning on running God-Machine. The actual nature of your characters virtue? Well, the party will be forced to work together regardless of each other's ethics, at least to begin with.

On 5/8/2024 at 6:07 PM, Pink Jedi Ranger said:

Marvel World of Darkness, eh? So would Tony Stark be like a rogue Technocrat?

Conversions will happen strictly as necessary, but you're getting the idea in wrenching it into shape. There may be more elegant solutions that come along.

Responses have actually come reasonably fast, I'll be more attentive.

So what more can you tell us about this game? What version are you thinking of using. And are we suppose to make existing Marvel characters?

So multi-splat Chronicles of Darkness with beginning characters. How are you handling Deviants? Unlike the rest of the splats they don't have a set number of points, but receive their final values based on the strength of the Conspiracies in the game.

8 hours ago, MrNeech said:

So multi-splat Chronicles of Darkness with beginning characters.

It can be said.

8 hours ago, MrNeech said:

How are you handling Deviants? Unlike the rest of the splats they don't have a set number of points, but receive their final values based on the strength of the Conspiracies in the game.

Assume the most middling outcome.