Basic Fantasy RPG

cailano

I'll post in within the next 18ish hours. Got sleep and a few things to do, and figure that mysteriously observing for the time being was good for Cal. Already got a bit too much attention so far. 🙂

My free time is about to get kicked wide open, so I'll be able to be on top of posting.

However, I am having a bit of a mental block here. I don't know what's up but I just am feeling a bit like a fifth wheel (or 7th or however many characters there are). This isn't really directed at anybody. I just wanted you to know my thought process of why I'm on the quiet side.

3 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

I dunno. New game and I'm just trying to find my place within it. Also, I've yet to game with anyone in this game aside from Cailano, so I don't know what to expect out of all of you, either. I am, perhaps, just stuck in my own head.

It happens. I'm in a 5E game over on Tavern Keeper. This particular game has been going on for over 4 years now. I'm new to it. Everyone else has been in the game for years. I'm struggling to fit in and find my place within the group. They all know each other's characters so well. Have history and all that together. I sometimes feel like the odd man out. It's getting better though. Slowly starting to find my place. Just takes time sometimes. 

Just a PSA-sort of thing: now that I have a scene with Mort, and jokomaisu is less available, I may not be able to keep the daily posts coming. I'll act when I can, naturally, but wouldn't want to take his spotlight. :)

38 minutes ago, eltorin said:

Just a PSA-sort of thing: now that I have a scene with Mort, and jokomaisu is less available, I may not be able to keep the daily posts coming. I'll act when I can, naturally, but wouldn't want to take his spotlight. 🙂

Gotcha.