OOC

TheWordWeaver

1 minute ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

@TheWordWeaver I have this vague memory of the orc's armor surviving his demise. But the recent post references the remains of the armor blowing away in the wind. Was there any gear/stuff leftover from the orc?

The only thing that was left behind was another small signet ring from what you can see, can you roll me an investigation or perception check whichever is higher?

8 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

How much Religion is common knowledge? Like would we know anything about Xoros? Did he and Noara each create a moon? Is that why there's two?

Everything you can see in the legend keeper is common knowledge that your Character would know. Creation myths are mostly different depending on where you are from but you guessed correctly that is why there are two moons. People like to debate over who created which one.

I enjoyed that movie.

"THERE WAS A FIREFIGHT!!"

The rope scene when they fell out of the ceiling was pretty awesome.

As a warlock I have extra spells that are available due to my patron. I want to make sure I understand it correctly. I have the spells as an option to put for my spells known right? I don't automatically have said spells available to use, unless I chose them... right?

I decided Lu likes Noara. Even has some hope that the book she has may be from her, but maybe not outright follower.

1 minute ago, fenrirlokison said:

As a warlock I have extra spells that are available due to my patron. I want to make sure I understand it correctly. I have the spells as an option to put for my spells known right? I don't automatically have said spells available to use, unless I chose them... right?

right...

and plot twist, book actually stolen from Xoros.

Lol some M. Night Shyamalan level twist.

Also yes Boondock Saints is one of my all-time favorite movies lol

15 minutes ago, fenrirlokison said:

I enjoyed that movie.

"THERE WAS A FIREFIGHT!!"

The rope scene when they fell out of the ceiling was pretty awesome.

I decided Lu likes Noara. Even has some hope that the book she has may be from her, but maybe not outright follower.

I'm sure I can work with that somehow, I've been thinking about how I want to handle your patron. Ill get with ya soon.

Also correct, those expanded spells are available for you to choose whenever you learn a warlock spell.

16 minutes ago, fenrirlokison said:

@TheWordWeaver Is there more then signet ring? Lulani has one, I'm just checking to make sure. @Wizard of the Coat If there is only one, Lulani has already gotten the ring. It is currently on a dagger and will likely go into a scrap piece of cloth.

There were two, one on Andropeclis and one on Krykon.