OOC

TheWordWeaver

3 hours ago, ariel said:

Ok, thanks! Just for clarity... Dae does not speak Halaen common, so she's been speaking Urzoa common. I'm hoping that's the general language we've been using to speak to each other.... er... yes?

Also, if she saw the note, would she not be able to read it at all? Total gibberish or partial understanding?: 

Edit: And... we all get Urzoa common for free, yes?

Correct, Urzoa common is the "Base" Common for this campaign. All of the other commons are just regional dialects of Urzoa common so you can mostly understand everything that is said even if you do not know the regional dialect. It is mostly an RP thing that will have gameplay factors every now and then.

Just now, fenrirlokison said:

So, we just have to want to see the animal symbol and it shows up? Is that how it works?

Not exactly, it shows up when there are multiple "Marked" In close vicinity. Hence why you all never really noticed before.

3 minutes ago, TheWordWeaver said:

Not exactly, it shows up when there are multiple "Marked" In close vicinity. Hence why you all never really noticed before.

Ah. Makes sense. 

The lady didn't answer about the eclipse, figured that might have been missed.  

Billie would make themselves comfortable, but this place is like the embodiment of half the things she dislikes and there was a bunch of people competing on the way here.  Really it's a surprise you didn't lose her on the way. 

• Dislikes: Reading, lectures, nagging, bland food

Billie, and the contrast with Lu, is pretty awesome.

As for Dae, I'm wondering how much of the general history should I be assuming she can know without a roll? I feel the "Battle of Eternal Fires" was probably something she would have heard about, but... I don't like to assume, but I also don't want to pester with excessive rolls? 😅 Any thoughts? Should I just roll every time and not assume anything? I don't mind!

9 minutes ago, ariel said:

Billie, and the contrast with Lu, is pretty awesome.

As for Dae, I'm wondering how much of the general history should I be assuming she can know without a roll? I feel the "Battle of Eternal Fires" was probably something she would have heard about, but... I don't like to assume, but I also don't want to pester with excessive rolls? 😅 Any thoughts? Should I just roll every time and not assume anything? I don't mind!

Wordwea said that everything in the lore page is free.  They've locked some of it, so what's there you can know if you want. 

https://www.legendkeeper.com/app/cld3kfgzbz1lj0891mww1inn0/cld4aecpm000z03gcqotglutf/

Billie logic: there's no way I can hit someone with a metal splinter... That's not for me.

1 hour ago, Rumrunner said:

Wordwea said that everything in the lore page is free.  They've locked some of it, so what's there you can know if you want. 

https://www.legendkeeper.com/app/cld3kfgzbz1lj0891mww1inn0/cld4aecpm000z03gcqotglutf/

Billie logic: there's no way I can hit someone with a metal splinter... That's not for me.

Sure she could. If she threw it. I don't remember how big it was >.>. I'll check back later. Just taking a peek when I have the time. Seems slow at work today, but I have some stuff I have to do before perching on the computer.