OOC

TheWordWeaver

It was paleface's... on that note did the orc have one whien Mags investigated?

PS: in case you couldn't tell, Billie likes to provoke.

Predictions if all different animals:

Billie - Wolf

Damaia - Goat

Dae - Fish

Lula - Snake

2 hours ago, TheWordWeaver said:

@fenrirlokison I should mention that the sliver of chain that tried to crawl into your skin and the signet ring that you got from Pale Face's ashes are different things. Is Lulani taking both?

She only checked the grey-skinned guy. If the chain and ring were on him, then she would aim to take both. I kind of figured the chain was attached to the ring, so that's my bad for assuming. I also thought it was the ring that tried to crawl into her skin. She would have taken both, if it's not too much trouble. I'm more then fine with Wizard getting one or the other though if it's a problem.

1 hour ago, Rumrunner said:

It was paleface's... on that note did the orc have one whien Mags investigated?

PS: in case you couldn't tell, Billie likes to provoke.

Predictions if all different animals:

Billie - Wolf

Damaia - Goat

Dae - Fish

Lula - Snake

I think I was mixing up Mags' search with Lu's search. Mags found a second signet ring, not a second sliver. 

And yes, I was going to predict Wolf for Bilie. 

I hadn't thought of Goat for Damaia. Given the horns she's sporting in the image, a Ram might be more fitting. 

Dae - I guessed a Doe

Lu - Bat (second choice, Owl)

29 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

Wow, I somehow totally missed that battle scroll... 😕 Isn't Dae's full name Diana? 

It debated on if it should be her full name but I like to think it changes based on what the character decides they want to be called by others.

30 minutes ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

Mostly in that she was a slave at sea for three traumatic years. That would be a bummer of a mark. 

spacer.png

Lol, she did grow up to a fishing family... But then the elk and hammer is in there too, so... I'm sticking with fish because cats like fish.