Spire Dormitory

hoverfrog

Have you seen MinjaMan's adjusted map?

Pick a room. A, D, and F have windows. B, C, and E are a bit more accessible. A and B are closest to the baths. If you're very sociable then D is probably the best and F is probably the most private.

Thandeka has chosen A14A
Kaikara is in A14E

Am I the only one hoping that Alandri and Silas want the same room?

Sorry, Kaikara is, more or less isolated for the 1st night ... contemplating what Teacher Ot shared with her, and working out frustrations by going through weapon forms until she is exhausted. It's unlikely, unless someone intrudes upon her, that she would interact with the other students on the first night. Perhaps over breakfast in the morning ...

However you feel comfortable playing the introductions out. I'm quite happy to say that the scene we're in extends over several days.

I can even start a new thread on the perquisite so we can do both at once.

I hope I haven't overstepped the bounds of this game. I believe that I made the right decision for my character regarding Lilly considering how the poor human girl has to reconcile two conflicting tenets of Thandeka's faith. If I have erred, then please let me know and I'll delete the post somehow and try something else that would be more acceptable to all. Please understand that it is not my intention to cause any friction with anybody here.

I think it's perfectly fine, and reasonable, intra-group conflict is fine. As long as it doesn't escalate to PvP or spill over into OoC. Your concern shows me that you're handling it in a mature, respectful manner.

55 minutes ago, Ryfte said:

Its all good on my part. I meant to post much earlier, i.e. last week, and am only going to be getting to it later today. 😊

Thank you, @Ryfte. Am looking forward to your post in the "Orientation" thread. 😊