General Chat

Eborne1

Yup, it works like a Swiss clock... by the way, now I can't edit the comment I made yesterday because too much time passed. Let's run this hypothetical through the practical lense of creating the character. The first post will be edited weeks before the games start so that is ANOTHER bug or heatwave made someone finally snap.

@Eborne1 Ok. we weren't going about this since I thought it's obvious but better to write it in stone before we go too far. Dan personally would pick up all the ammo he can get his hand on since he can make ammo himself with the right ingredients. I assume others would upgrade their arsenal and/or take the rest to sell exchange. What I want to say PURE would find just corpses. maybe some blades. I mean it is post apocalypse scavenging is like breathing. Still, I want to officiate it.

Ooops... good call... forgot about loot.

Yeah, go ahead and write a post narrating some summarized events leading up to the present scene if you wish. (including grabbing some gear).

I'll say that what was available is:

• Hammer (Light mace)
  • Machete
  • +1 MW Big Orange Home Depot Axe (+1 Greataxe)
  • Pump Shotguns x2 plus Shells x10 (no slugs)
  • Rifle x1 plus Rifle Rounds x10
  • MW Semi-Auto Pistol x2 plus 3 full pistol magazines (21 rounds)
  • Some other basic supplies (ask for details if you're looking for something specific)

Glad someone brought this up, I'm used to the houserule that we auto-gather loot and then divvy it up OOC (like here!)

I'd love a clip of the semi-auto bullets (or more, I think I fired 6 rounds with my pistol and one or two with the rifle). I'm a Firebrand and can use Bombs, so anything that might help me take better advantage of them is cool, although I don't know what that might be offhand aside from one of those jai alai things

Edited by The Foiler (see edit history)

Dan could use it with one clip too and bid for MW's pistol, returning his pistol into the pool for someone to take or for us later to sell. 2 shells for a shotgun or material to make them. Also if in basic supplies is some kind of hard alcohol (medicine or Whiskey, Vodka whatever for cleaning blood from stuff and wound disinfection, if is drinkable likely for that too 😇 )

ร—
ร—