Out of Character thread

Vladim

1 hour ago, thesloth said:

@Vladim for some reason I thought i could only invoke aid from Elfwynn once per scene. But it's not in the write up.

No, it's always active (unless she gets hurt).

14 hours ago, Modest_Proposal said:

I used Courtesy. If you would prefer Persuade, I can use that instead.

No, Courtesy is fine! In general I am not too strict with the skill you guys choose, unless it seems like a wildly inappropriate use. Here, both Courtesy and Persuade make sense for what Cecil is saying and trying to do.

It is, unfortunately, a failure. Would you like to spend Hope, Courage or Fellowship to make it a success?

8 minutes ago, Modest_Proposal said:

I elected not to have a Fellowship yet. And although this "session" has only begun... I will choose to spend my Courage (I assume there is a max of 1 courage? Otherwise, I have 2 and would be spending 1.)

Sure! I'll have something up later today, or at least try.

Cecil has no Fellowship Focus, but he does have access to the group's pool of Fellowship points. Courage points... I think he has 3 or 4; this info should be available in the first post of the IC thread :)

4 minutes ago, thesloth said:

No rush, I just dropped a large post detailing lore in the other game so there is plenty of reading and squinting at the map for you to do. Take your time.

I saw, thanks! It starts to make more sense now that I have the map to go with it.