Out of Character thread

Vladim

2 hours ago, thesloth said:

I think we can double up on any position EXCEPT guide, so you could be a second set of eyes for Magric or help Dahr-Ol. Either way works I think. How is your hunting?

Sheet says 2 dots (favored).

Ernstyr would do well as a lookout, definitely. He made the IC offer to guide from a story perspective, while I have full knowledge that he will likely be rebuffed as not fully trusted not to be leading the party into a deadly trap 😀

I'm good with any arrangement. The travelling roles mechanics are fun from an RP point of view, but they are not engaged super-often by the mechanics. Probably only a few times, and a couple more if you run into bad luck. So as long as you fill all roles we should be good. Right now we seem to have...

Guide: Barin

Scouts: Magric

Hunters: Dahr-Ol, Gramtyng, Cecil

Look-outs: Ernstyr

If anyone objects, I am happy to make adjustments... otherwise we can go with this!

1 hour ago, Modest_Proposal said:

@Vladim

Also, I apologize for forgetting the river-folk (or more specifically evidence of them) were mentioned previously in the adventure.

Ah, don't sweat it. It was only a passing mention, I don't really expect you guys to remember every word I or anyone wrote. But I think it's reasonable to assume that Cecil might remember it, ergo my reminder (to everyone actually, not just you!)

Maybe there's a better way to handle it, but I haven't come up with it yet! I'm always open to suggestions, though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...