Out of Character thread

Vladim

5 hours ago, thesloth said:

I'm going to let Gramtyng and Ernstyr ask they whys, I think the boy is overall more comfortable with them.

Sounds good. Happy to wait a little bit for everyone to catch up.

• 2 weeks later...

That was probably my finest set of dice rolls ever in Tor.

The explore set is hard to read, but 13, 19, 21 (with a Gandalf). The "add a roll feature" could use some work on the display.

And there's likely two successes for the hunting.

16 minutes ago, thesloth said:

That was probably my finest set of dice rolls ever in Tor.

The explore set is hard to read, but 13, 19, 21 (with a Gandalf). The "add a roll feature" could use some work on the display.

And there's likely two successes for the hunting.

It looks pretty good, but if you've set Elfwyn to support with Hunting, the mechanics is not to add an extra d6; she just lets you re-roll the d12. Just give me a 3d12 roll for the re-rolls and I'll figure it out-I'll take out the last d6 in Hunting.

With the wits bonus I barely make the Hunting check. That was a close call.

Vladim, since I screwed up the previous checks on the river, how many successes did you mark me for?

On 2/10/2024 at 7:25 AM, thesloth said:

With the wits bonus I barely make the Hunting check. That was a close call.

Vladim, since I screwed up the previous checks on the river, how many successes did you mark me for?

For Explore, your results are a fail, a basic success and a great success on days 1, 2 and 3 respectively.

For Hunting, you have a great success, a basic success and another basic success on days 1, 2 and 3 respectively.

I'll edit Elfwyn's info on the sheet to make it clear that she supports Hunting specifically.

Welcome back @Eric. Do you need a TL;DR? Unfortunately you got busy right around the time when I was introducing some events to hopefully engage Ernstyr's backstory... but we can always summarise them as happening in the background. It's up to you, but I am happy to discuss.