Get your blue milk here (OOC)

Malkavian Grin

Sorry folks, I kinda got sucked into Kingdoms of Amalur for a few days again 😅 I'm getting caught up tonight.

On 2/22/2024 at 6:28 PM, Wizard of the Coat said:

@Malkavian Grin I think I may have made the wrong call by attempting to do some Information Gathering with Gilder while simultaneously having a conversation with Shade. Can we split the two objectives apart: maybe I can write a summary post of Nina's lunch conversation with Gilder and roll a Gather Information check, and then Nina and Shade can talk more privately (because I don't think Nina can have the private talk to find out what's going on with Shade while Gilder is around)?

Thoughts?

Hmm, yeah we can do something like that. Maybe you all talk to Gilder first and he finishes quickly and takes his leave? Then you have some more RP time without story beats getting in the way lol

5 hours ago, Wizard of the Coat said:

Sounds good. I'm busy today and probably won't have time to post--extra work meetings, then driving my wife to a distant airport after work--getting home very late.

No worries. Again this is all just extra fun stuff. I'm in no rush.

Tetra needs to horny-bonk Zen and Sirona lol! I wasn't sure if anyone was going to bite when she was flirting. I'm fine having "relations" been characters as long as the details happen off screen (and it doesn't become an issue between players).

We'll find somebody for Tetra to love (like the song). 💜👍

TwoThree things:

1. Did everyone remember to add the 1000 credits "bonus" for completing the mission? Edit: And the 1000 from Nina's witchcraft persuasive ways.
  2. Did anyone besides Nina have shopping to do? Just make me a list in your character threads so I can see what's what.
  3. @Wizard of the Coat You can make that information roll now; just assume it's asked an learned in that time while he finishes his meal (I'll tell you what you learn OOCly, probably)

12 hours ago, Malkavian Grin said:

TwoThree things:

1. Did everyone remember to add the 1000 credits "bonus" for completing the mission? Edit: And the 1000 from Nina's witchcraft persuasive ways.
  2. Did anyone besides Nina have shopping to do? Just make me a list in your character threads so I can see what's what.
  3. @Wizard of the Coat You can make that information roll now; just assume it's asked an learned in that time while he finishes his meal (I'll tell you what you learn OOCly, probably)

1. Technically I don't think Shade's been paid that mission completion bonus IC yet - so far he's been unconscious, had surgery, an emotional breakdown, and lunch.

2. I've been trying to figure out if there's something I want to buy, but I might just bank it for now.

1 hour ago, Phntm888 said:

1. Technically I don't think Shade's been paid that mission completion bonus IC yet - so far he's been unconscious, had surgery, an emotional breakdown, and lunch.

2. I've been trying to figure out if there's something I want to buy, but I might just bank it for now.

If anyone joined the team after they reached Felucia, your creds would show up to your room as physical chits. You can assume they show up within a couple of days.

Previous team members (Tetra, Remy, Zen) have an account already known and being used so they we're wired directly into your accounts electronically.

Question, can you allow yourself to be shot or whatever it would be for Will, and Fort, (poisons)?
How is this achieved, are you considered to have a stat of 0, as I can't see anything in the rules, so I thought I'd ask.