List of GURPS players and GMs

prophane

he @Eric how do I go about creating a Community on MW?

and how do you FIND the current ones out there, besides looking at the links you shared?

When I click on the Communities button under Games, it shows me the games associated with those communities but won't take me to the actual community.

Is that by design?

21 hours ago, prophane said:

he @Eric how do I go about creating a Community on MW?

and how do you FIND the current ones out there, besides looking at the links you shared?

When I click on the Communities button under Games, it shows me the games associated with those communities but won't take me to the actual community.

Is that by design?

So, there is a little work that needs to be done on my end to add it to the menu. You're correct that right now it shows all of the games, because I haven't put the Featured tag onto the games yet...

It's still a work in progress, but the goal is to make it easier to connect with like-minded players and GMs.

Hi! I'm Taurelin. Been around GURPS since The Fantasy Trip, then Man to Man. Converted the Stanford gaming club over from CoC and D&D back in the 80's for several years.

What editions of GURPS are you interested in playing?
4th edition

Are you interested as a player, a GM, or both?

Both.

Do you want to be mentioned in new GURPS games?
Your name will be added to a list of mentions to be copied and pasted for new game adds

Sure!

What experience do you have with GURPS?
Tons - see above. I think it needs a firm GM hand for chargen, especially as the point base goes up. Just cuz GURPS rules say something is buyable, doesn't mean it makes for a good character.

4th Edition. Genres are limited though. I'm up for Monster Hunters and Action, primarily, but I might be interested in others... Fantasy could work, though I'm a little burned out with GURPS Fantasy/DF at the moment.

Right now... player. Though once I'm back into the swing, I'll GM something akin to the above.

Sure

Tinkering with concepts? A fair amount.

Actual GM and/or play? Not a lot, to be fair, all on here and one or two game sessions at cons.

Mostly 4th edition

Mainly as a player, though I'm working on a couple of ideas to run.

Definitely

I've had Gurps books since 2nd edition, mainly as references. I played a little in 3rd edition, and a moderate amount in 4th.

What editions of GURPS are you interested in playing? Mainly third ed, as it is the one I have at hand, but let's face it, with GM' s help, I can play any.

Are you interested as a player, a GM, or both? Only as a player

Do you want to be mentioned in new GURPS games? Yes, why not?

What experience do you have with GURPS? Actually, very little, have friends, can learn.

Wanna GURPS?

-4th Edition, LITE

-Player, you don't want me to be a Game Master for anything more complicated than Warrior, Rogue & Mage or the Dungeons & Dragons Holmes Basic Set!

-Fantasy, sure.

-GURPShawk with prophane.

-There was a game on another message board, that seems to have ceased to run...