List of GURPS players and GMs

prophane

Unasked-for silliness: A GURPS logo – Games DinerCalling all GURPS players, GMs, enthusiasts, and anyone else curious about the game!

Join us at the new GURPS Hub, a Myth Weavers GURPS Community!

@TheDragonOfFlame had set up a thread over on the old MW site collecting all the players/GMs of GURPS games. I am taking up the torch and continuing it here on the new site. If any of you are GURPS players/GMs and want to be included then this is your call. For those of you that were on the old thread, please consider posting here again to keep things fresh: @AsenRG @Modric @Sizniche  @ArcaneStomper  @Shadewe   @DarkisNotEvil  @Lamech @SageBahamut  @Mirtai  @Mormegill I will only add your name to the list if you post to this thread and agree to being on the list, if I have mentioned you and you do not want to be a part of this list, please let me know and I will promptly remove you (but I hope you want to be here for the GURPS!)

If you are interested in playing or running GURPS games, @ me and then answer the following questions:

Wanna GURPS?

What editions of GURPS are you interested in playing?
-4th edition, 3rd edition, etc.

Are you interested as a player, a GM, or both?

Do you want to be mentioned in new GURPS games?
-Your name will be added to a list of mentions to be copied and pasted for new game adds

What experience do you have with GURPS?
-None is okay.

I will compile a list of those that want to be notified and drop it into any new GURPS games that pop up. If anyone else sees a game looking for players that I have not noticed, please let me know or just copy/paste the list for me! Thanks!

List of GURPS people

If you are a GURPS Player or GM or even just interested in learning and playing more GURPS, please go over and add yourself to the thread by answering a few simple questions on the thread here!

@prophane

@TheDragonOfFlame

@Jedaii

@Morphling

@matt_s 

@Rudolf

@Michael Silverbane

@pesukarhu

@Bobcloclimar

@taurelin

@TheDude2371

@Bornite

@Svartalf 

@cbenny

@SCARY WIZARD

@Eldritch Butterfly

@Caffeine11

@Jon Walton

@terminaldragon

@3rdDog

@PlayerX

@shawnhcorey

@Angelic Crux

@OgreWattage

@Fnord72

@MrFuzzy

@DM-Tareth

Edited by prophane (see edit history)

4th edition.

Im typically the GM so I'd like to give player a shot. But I do like being GM..

Sure

Been GURPSing since early 3rd Edition (1987). It's pretty much the only rpg I gm/play. Running multiple gaming groups that have been going 15 or so years in multiple modes (ftf, vtt, pbp)

Currently GMing three GURPShawk games here on MW (Greyhawk using GURPS) and just joined a an Old West GURPS game as a player.

Edited by prophane (see edit history)

4th edition, though I do like to update and use 3e material.

Both, though at the moment I don't have enough time to commit to GMing.

Sure!

By now I've been playing GURPS for about 3 years, which is over half the time I've been roleplaying. I've voraciously devoured all the books I could get my hands on. I've played and run a handful of games, the longest of which lasted for just over a year. I feel like I am very experienced with character creation, slightly less so with actual gameplay, since I make characters in my free time quite often.

3e or 4e

Both.

Yes please.

I've read most of the 3e and 4e materials but haven't played or run it in years.

4th edition

Player

Yes, please!

Quite a bit. It's been my system of choice for a decade or more.

Edited by Galedeep (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Rudolf said:

You can add my name to the player list, but I don’t feel like I know this well enough to judge.

You're added to the list @Rudolf but would you consider filling out the little questionnaire as well?

What editions of GURPS are you interested in playing?

Do you want to be mentioned in new GURPS games?

What experience do you have with GURPS?

4th edition

Probably just playing.

Yes

I have played GURPS intermittently since the 1990s. I have run nine or ten campaigns of various lengths during that time.

4th or 3rd edition. Probably mostly 4th, since I think my 3e book has turned to dust.

Player. I don't think I have the strength to pull off GMing it anymore.

Sure, thanks.

I played a lot of 3e back in the day. I have some 4e stuff, but haven't really played it: I put together a character recently for a game that fizzled out. I recently picked up a PDF of IOU from Warehouse 23, which was a complete blast from the past.

looking good, we've got 10 people on the list so far with room for LOTS more.... Now we just need some more GURPS games to play in!

I'm running my max of 3 here on MW (plus more other places) and just started playing in one recently.

Hopefully one of you other GURPS GM types will see all these wonderful players and hope to run a game!

GURPS!!

Interesting. Thank you for the suggestion. I'm quite sure were not at the level of Adventurers' League or Living Pathfinderm but give us time. I will look into the Community Hub if other GURPS players are interested in that!

Here's my fittest usage of the GURPS Player's List:

Hey

Should we look into a GURPS Community Hub to bring together all the GURPS players and games in one place?