A Baronet's Daughter and a Sunless Citadel IC

kaldakaczilhumansmall.png.f3ee92b6fb6570c90b2000575e3603cc.png

Character Sheet

Kaldakaczil (Dragon)
Male Lawful Good Gold Dragon 3//Paladin 2/Sorcerer 1, Level 3, Init 1, HP 42/42, Speed 40ft, Swim 40ft, Fly 50ft
AC 17, Touch 11, Flat-footed 16, Fort 11, Ref 8, Will 7, Base Attack Bonus 3   
  Bite  +6 (1d8+3, x2)
Claws +4/+4 (1d6+1, x2)
  Mage Armor (+4 Armor, +1 Dex, +2 Natural))
Abilities Str 16, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 18
Senses Keen Senses (half distance penalties for perception), Keen Low-Light Vision (multiply effective illumination distances for the dragon by 4), Darkvision 120ft.
Conditions Mage Armor

Human Form (Name Gawain)
Male Lawful Good Gold Dragon 3//Paladin 2/Sorcerer 1, Level 3, Init 1, HP 42/42, Speed 30ft
AC 15, Touch 11, Flat-footed 14, Fort 11, Ref 8, Will 7, Base Attack Bonus 3   
  Greatsword  +5 (2d6+3, x2)
  Mage Armor (+4 Armor, +1 Dex)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 18
Senses Keen Senses (half distance penalties for perception), Keen Low-Light Vision (multiply effective illumination distances for the dragon by 4), Darkvision 120ft.
Conditions Mage Armor, Alternate Form (Human), + Hat of Disguise for the armor's appearance.

Kaldakaczil tried to ponder for a moment how Ser Aluric would have greeted a man of the Baronet's station. His wasn't quite a noble, so a bow felt too much to his smidgen of courtly knowledge, while on the other hand he didn't know what the local custom for non-lordly squires or knights should be in this society amongst the low aristocrats. Well, the man would hopefully excuse any misjudgements of customs considering their exotic hailing, so when the man arrived down the stairs he gave a simple salute with his hand against his chest, and a proper stand at attention.

"Greetings Sir Leng, and may the Justicemaker bless you and your town. I go by Gawain, and indeed, both your notice and the deputies have informed us of the situation," he'd speak after Kethar steps forward, giving a supportive nod to his request and words. "At the very least, if her ailment and whatever plagues your town are related, what insights we can gleam from her condition might help to prepare us for cleansing this den of evil while we search out these apples you mentioned."

"To the end, while we take a look at your daughter and some of our number potentially investigate more details, could you provide directions of a map to this Sunless Citadel? Furthermore, do you have any descriptions of the local adventurers you mentioned so we can keep an eye out in case we stumble across them?"

Malus| AC 16 | Ini: 4 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 42/42 | Size: Medium | Speed: 40 ft |
Touch: +13| Fort: +5 | Ref: +6 | Will: +5 | FF: +12

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/db/fb/75/dbfb75e82420d9c9871e46b39e7fdee2.jpg

Malus gives a polite bow to a baronet before addressing the party "I do not have much experience in healing, so if he does not mind I'll follow Booth to check victims of attacks."

Tools of the Trade

Unarmed:

Unarmed: 1d20+7, 1d8+4, (x2)

Unarmed (Using Shadow Hand): 1d20+8, 1d8+5 (x2)

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Stances: [X]=Non-Active, [O]= Active

Island of Blades [O]

Stance of Clarity [X]

Maneuvers: [X]=Non-Active, [O]= Active

Clinging Shadow Strike [O]

Burning Blade [O]

Sapphire Nightmare Blade [O]

Mighty Throw [O]

Stone Bones [X]

Sudden Leap [X]

Wolf Fang Strike [X]

Shadow Jaunt [O]

OOC:

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

Booth

image.png.5a12008c7639d0ea159562010b45e66a.png

Booth bows. 'Well met, my Lord. While my healerHeal +7 only experience is meagre, I will assist goodman Kethar after visiting the livestock corpses.'

'I will be grateful for Malus the warrior to accompany.' He looks up at the tall figure. 'As one who has dealt with scuffles, you will be familiar with injuries incurred by the body.'

Level 3Woodling Feral Deep Gnome / Swordsage 2 Ardent 1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

:::Deep Gnome:::
Blindness / Deafness 1/day
Blur 1/day
Disguise Self 1/day
---------
+2 Hide when underground
+1 racial bonus on attack rolls against kobolds and goblinoids.
+1 to the Difficulty Class for all saving throws against illusion spells cast by Booth.

:::Woodling:::
Entangle 1/day
Summon nature's ally II 1/day
---------
+4 bonus on Hide checks and Move Silently checks in aboveground natural environments.

:::Vow of Poverty:::
Fey creatures regard you as though you are fey.
+1 bonus on all saving throws against spells and spell-like abilities.

:::Swordsage:::
Maneuvers Known: Wind Stride, Sudden Leap, Sapphire Nightmare Blade, Moment of Perfect Mind
Readied: Mighty Throw, Crusader's Strike, Shadow Blade Technique, Clinging Shadow Strike
Stances: Hunter's Sense, Child of Shadow, Martial Spirit

:::Ardent:::
Life Mantle: Touch of Health
Mental Power Mantle: Mind Thrust
| Init 3 | AC 35 Flat 33 | HP 22/22 | Walk 30ft | Darkvision 120ft | Fast Heal 2, DR 5/slash, SR 14, Fire 50% | FORT 4 REF 7 WILL 12 | NondetectionA svirfneblin has a continuous nondetection ability as the spell (caster level equal to class levels), StonecunningThis ability grants deep gnomes a +2 racial bonus on Search checks to notice unusual stonework. A deep gnome who merely comes within 10 feet of unusual stonework can make a Search check as though actively searching, and can use the Search skill to find stonework traps as a rogue can. A svirfneblin can also intuit depth, sensing the approximate distance underground as naturally as a human can sense which way is up., Plant TraitsA woodling has immunity to poison, magic sleep effects, paralysis, polymorph, stunning, and mind-affecting spells and abilities (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects). It is not subject to extra damage from critical hits. |Stance: Hunter's Sense (scent)| Sheet |

Céibhfhionn

spacer.pngSeeing as the others are splitting off to do important, if boring, work, the bard does what bards do best: seeks out the local gathering place to entertain and lift spirits!

"Táim chun an teach tábhairne áitiúil a aimsiú! Is dócha go bhféadfadh daoine áirithe amhrán sona a úsáid chun a gcuid biotáillí a ardú." She chirps as an explanation, seemingly uncaring whether or not anyone else understands her.

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2833416][B][SIZE=+1]Céibhfhionn[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Female CG Feytouched Bard 3||Feytouched 1/Crusader 1/Marshal 1, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 3, [B]HP[/B] 27/27, [B]Speed[/B] 30 ft. [B]AC[/B] 18, [B]Touch[/B] 13, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 15, [B]Fort[/B] 6, [B]Ref[/B] 6, [B]Will[/B] 4, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 2.5 [B] Rapier [/B] +2 (1d6, 18-20/x2) [B] Chain Shirt[/B], [B] Masterwork Buckler[/B] (+4 Armor, +1 Shield, +3 Dex) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 11, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 8, Cha 19 [B]Condition[/B] None
Céibhfhionn
Female CG Feytouched Bard 3||Feytouched 1/Crusader 1/Marshal 1, Level 3, Init 3, HP 27/27, Speed 30 ft.
AC 18, Touch 13, Flat-footed 15, Fort 6, Ref 6, Will 4, Base Attack Bonus 2.5
Rapier +2 (1d6, 18-20/x2)
Chain Shirt , Masterwork Buckler (+4 Armor, +1 Shield, +3 Dex)
Abilities Str 11, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 8, Cha 19
Condition None
Current Condition

27/27 HP

Bardic Music: 3/3 uses remaining

• Inspire Courage +1
  • Inspire Competence
  • Mimicking Song
  • Fascinate
  • Bardic Knowledge
  • Motivate Dexterity Aura

Charm Person (Sp) 1/day (Caster Level 3, DC 14 Will)

(Céibhfhionn most frequently opts to speak Sylvan, which I use google translate to write as Irish. If this (posting in a non-English language) is undesired by the GM, let me know and I'll change it/stop using this going forward. She'll still speak primarily Sylvan, but I'll just make an OOC note of it in place of posting specialized text.)

((Translation: I'm off to find the local tavern! Some people could probably use a happy song to lift their spirits.))

kaldakaczilhumansmall.png.f3ee92b6fb6570c90b2000575e3603cc.png

Character Sheet

Kaldakaczil (Dragon)
Male Lawful Good Gold Dragon 3//Paladin 2/Sorcerer 1, Level 3, Init 1, HP 42/42, Speed 40ft, Swim 40ft, Fly 50ft
  Bite  +6 (1d8+3, x2)
Claws +4/+4 (1d6+1, x2)
Conditions Mage Armor

Human Form (Name Gawain)
Male Lawful Good Gold Dragon 3//Paladin 2/Sorcerer 1, Level 3, Init 1, HP 42/42, Speed 30ft
Conditions Mage Armor, Alternate Form (Human), + Hat of Disguise for the armor's appearance.

Kaldakaczil gives a nod to the smallest and largest of their numbers as they plan to investigate the fields, while remaining with the Baronet and Keshar to check on the girl. He does, however, offer a word towards Céibhfhionn as she departs for the tavern.

%5Bb%5D%5Bcolor%3Dorange%5D%5Booc%3D%22Tabhair%20aire%2C%20a%20cheolt%C3%B3ir.%20Buailfimid%20leat%20tar%20%C3%A9is%20d%C3%BAinn%20an%20in%C3%ADon%20a%20fheice%C3%A1il.%22%5DTake%20care%2C%20musician.%20We'll%20meet%20up%20with%20you%20after%20we%20see%20the%20daughter.%5B%2Fooc%5D%5B%2Fcolor%5D%5B%2Fb%5D
Tabhair aire, a cheoltóir. Buailfimid leat tar éis dúinn an iníon a fheiceáil.Take care, musician. We'll meet up with you after we see the daughter.

Malus| AC 16 | Ini: 4 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 42/42 | Size: Medium | Speed: 40 ft |

"One of the primary creeds of our monastery is self-reliance. Most of the things I wear I hunted or traded for the things I hunted. I would certainly be glad to assist. One question your eminence, we heard there were human victims too, are their remains also burned? And could we examine these last one before they are burned? I actually want to see just one thing?"

Tools of the Trade

Unarmed:

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Island of Blades [O]

Stance of Clarity [X]

Burning Blade [O]

Mighty Throw [O]

Stone Bones [X]

Sudden Leap [X]

Wolf Fang Strike [X]

Shadow Jaunt [O]

OOC:

The Fields - Booth and Malus

The Baronet responds to Malus' question, "I'm afraid the last known human victim was a week ago, and they have already been cremated. But there should be several corpses of livestock in the fields that are not too old to take a look at. From what I understand some livestock was lost not far outside town as the farmers made arrangements to have them kept in the pens."

(( Assuming the two of you still decide to go to the fields. ))

It isn't hard to get back to the fields for Malus and Booth, they just have to follow along the big central road through the town. As before, the townsfolk avoid the newcomers but do not harass them in any way. With Booth's sense of smell it doesn't take long to find the corpse of a cow. As the letter from the baronet said as well as what the deputies described, the cow is covered in stab wounds. The wounds are irregularly spaced and mostly circular. Most of them seem to be a couple of inches deep.

(( Search, Heal, and Knowledge Nature checks if trained please. ))

Ol' Boar Inn - Céibhfhionn

Wondering around for a few minutes is enough for Céibhfhionn to find the local inn which also serves as the primary tavern and eatery in Oakhurst. A sign outside says "Ol' Boar Inn" in common. A fairly large 2 story building made of logs with a wooden shingle roof. Once inside, it is apparent the inn is quite busy. Almost every table is filled and quite a few people are walking about. There is a middle-aged human man behind the large bar, probably the owner. Céibhfhionn can even see the original missive from the baronet tacked to the wall, exactly as it appeared in the Realms Folded Tavern.

It isn't easy to see through the crowd, but there is a small unoccupied stage large enough for 2 or 3 people. Céibhfhionn sticks out quite a bit, both from her way of dress and her feytouched beauty. Not a common sight in a small farming town. A few of the patrons take note of her and nudge their neighbors to call attention to her, but none of them seem inclined to try and approach.

The Baronet's Daughter - Kethar and Kaldakaczil/Gawain

The Baronet looks hopeful. "Excellent! I trust Ms. Nackle's skill and ability, but a couple extra eyes couldn't hurt. Just. . . be careful please." Vurnor leads the party up the stairs and into a room to the right. The room is somewhat large, with a double bed with what looks like a silk quilt covering the girl. A maid is sitting in a chair next to the bed. The room is very nice, filled with stuffed animals and porcelain dolls. "This is my precious daughter, Olivia. Before she got sick she loved walking through the gardens of the town. I just hope she can return to that as soon as possible." The maid turns to the party while still sitting. "She is sleeping, Baronet, who are these people? She needs to sleep." The Baronet motions to the party, "Ah, please keep your voices down then." Turning to the maid once again, "They are the people who responded to my letter. These two, Sir Gawain and Master Kethar, are healers from what I have been told."

As soon as Kaldakaczil and Kethar enter the room, they can feel a miasma of necrotic energy in the room, and it seems to circle around Olivia as if drawn to her. Strangely the miasma doesn't seem to be from a spell or curse, and there doesn't appear to be an apparent reason for it to be so attracted to Olivia. At least not without further investigation.

The Missing Adventurers

(( Sorry, I completely missed Kaldakaczil asking about the missing adventurers. So backtracking a bit to the foyer. ))

"Sir Gawain, it is a pleasure to meet you, and I'm happy to see someone so dedicated to justice. The local adventurers were a party of four. Two of them were the children of Kerowyn Hucrele, the local merchant. The older one, a boy named Talgen, was a capable fighter and led the party until recently. His sister, Sharwyn, was a wizard, the only one in town. Then you had Karakas, a ranger. A bit older than the Hucrele children and when he wasn't adventuring he kept the Ol' Boar Inn stocked with game. The fourth member and leader was a recent addition, Sir Braford, Paladin of Pelor. I'm told he is a well trusted and capable leader, even if he was new to both the town and the party. I would suggest paying a visit to the general store to check in on Kerowyn. She might have more information on them than I do."

felipe-bracioli-monk.jpg.801880d3559483d3787f017ce68115c6.jpgAs Kethar steps in the room he was almost overwhelmed by the necrotic energy that was coming off of the room. It was odd though it did not appear to be from any spell or curse. It was attracted to the girl though that he was certain. Once he is in the center of the room he takes a seat crossing his legs and goes into a light meditative state, though no others could see them a majestic fox pads its way up to him translucent in nature and settles in his lap looking out across the room as Kethar's eye suddenly open they appeared to glowHe is using his detect spirits ability that he can use at will to determine if there are any spirits trying to hide in the room. slightly with an otherworldly sense as his eyes scan the room looking for any evil spirits as the source of the necrotic energy he was sensing. When he is done scanning the light disappears from his eyes, regardless of what he has found he gives the Baronet an apologetic look as he asks his next question. "I know this may be an embarrassing question, but does your daughter have any strange marks on her body, even hidden from normal view." He looks over to the maid as he says this last part "Perhaps while you bathed her you noticed something strange or unusual?"

He stands up and moves closer to the bed and makes a flourish of his hand around the room as he mumbles some words in a strange tongueCasting detect poison, while he doubted that her malady was as simple as a poison it would not hurt to rule it out.

Edited by darlis moonbeam (see edit history)
Name
Determine type of poison WIS DC 20
1d20+2 9

Céibhfhionn

spacer.pngSpying the stage, Céibhfhionn happily makes her way towards it. She hops up on stage, producing her lute once more and beginning to play some upbeat music. She'll keep at it until such a time as she's asked to stop, the patrons begin to leave, or the party members come to collect her as they move on.

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2833416][B][SIZE=+1]Céibhfhionn[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Female CG Feytouched Bard 3||Feytouched 1/Crusader 1/Marshal 1, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 3, [B]HP[/B] 27/27, [B]Speed[/B] 30 ft. [B]AC[/B] 18, [B]Touch[/B] 13, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 15, [B]Fort[/B] 6, [B]Ref[/B] 6, [B]Will[/B] 4, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 2.5 [B] Rapier [/B] +2 (1d6, 18-20/x2) [B] Chain Shirt[/B], [B] Masterwork Buckler[/B] (+4 Armor, +1 Shield, +3 Dex) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 11, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 8, Cha 19 [B]Condition[/B] None
Céibhfhionn
Female CG Feytouched Bard 3||Feytouched 1/Crusader 1/Marshal 1, Level 3, Init 3, HP 27/27, Speed 30 ft.
Condition None
Current Condition

27/27 HP

• Inspire Courage +1
  • Inspire Competence
  • Mimicking Song
  • Fascinate
  • Bardic Knowledge

Malus seems undisturbed by the smell of decay and crouches near the carcass first examining the wounds and then indeed pushing fingers into one as far as he can before lifting the carcass to see if the blood pooled on the opposite side as it's common as the circulatory system stops and gravity draws blood to the side closer to earth

Tools of the Trade

Unarmed:

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Island of Blades [O]

Stance of Clarity [X]

Burning Blade [O]

Mighty Throw [O]

Stone Bones [X]

Sudden Leap [X]

Wolf Fang Strike [X]

Shadow Jaunt [O]

OOC:

Name
Knowledge (Nature)
1d20+5 2

spacer.png

Character Sheet

Kaldakaczil (Dragon)
  Bite  +6 (1d8+3, x2)
Claws +4/+4 (1d6+1, x2)
Conditions Mage Armor

Human Form (Name Gawain)

"I'll try to make some time before we head off, if we can," the disguised dragon replied to the question of talking to the merchant, before following Kethar to the girl.

A not so subtle frown creases his lips as he feels the malevolent energy coalesce around the girl. He places a hand upon his holy symbol and mutters a prayer underneath his breath, leaning upon the divine senses he was granted to detect evil, before looking over the girl, the rest of the people in the room, then the room at large for any auras of evil and their strength. He follows it up by muttering a word of draconic underneath his breath, and with a motion of his hand, focuses his senses towards the arcane to look for any magical auras as well.

OOC

Spending three rounds to observe with Detect Evil (paladin ability) and Detect Magic (cantrip spell). I'll throw in a Spellcraft check just in case its relevant.

I'll throw on a Knowledge: Religion in case that helps with recognizing the phenomena going on with the information he and Kethar get. The modifier is the same in case Arcane was more appropriate.

Edited by Amoren (see edit history)
Name
Spellcraft
1d20+9 16
Knowledge: Religion
1d20+8 15

The Fields - Booth and Malus

As Malus pushes his finger into the wound, he notices his finger starts to have a burning sensation. The sensation continues even once he removes his finger, and his finger is covered in sticky material similar to tree sap.

(( DC 16 Fort save, and since it is minor and in an effort to save on the post, if you fail you take a single point of damage. ))

The Baronet's Daughter - Kethar and Kaldakaczil/Gawain

The maid responds to Kethar, shaking her head, "No, nothing of the sort. Olivia hardly has any blemishes whatsoever. Not a single scar, surprisingly enough given her little "adventurers" in the gardens." He senses no poison with his spells, but now that he has been exposed directly, his spirit guide can probably identify the miasma if he comes across it again.

The miasma is a moderately powerful nexus of negative energyAs in the kind caused by a Harm spell, and the energy that undead are powered by. . Kaldakaczil can tell between his various abilities the origin of the negative energy is likely an undead creature, and quite a powerful one at that.

Not long after the two finish their initial investigation, a middle aged woman, a gnome, enters the room. Vurnor greets her, "Ms. Nackle, glad to see you've arrived in time to meet the heroes who answered my call. This is Sir Gawain, Paladin of Bahamut, and Master Kethar, a spirit shaman and healer. They've spent the last few minutes taking a look at Olivia before they set off."

Ms. Nackle walks over to the bed side, pulling a step stool from under the bed. "Nice to meet the two of you. Name's Dem Nackle, Priestess of Pelor if you want to get specific, but most people call me Corkie. I'm this towns only healer at the moment, after Sir Braford left." She puts her hands on Olivia's arms. "I've been doing what I can for the girl, but no break curse or dispel has done anything for her. All I've figured out is that healing spells seem to slow the progression of whatever disease this is. Has been hard to balance dealing with the injured townsfolk while also saving enough cure spells to help Olivia. If you've got a couple to spare for her it would be a huge help."

Ol' Boar Inn - Céibhfhionn

The patrons welcome the music, some begin to dance, and a few different groups start singing different drinking songs, somehow managing to keep with the tempo of Céibhfhionn's playing. Mostly. Kind of. For the most part.

The man behind the bar calls one of the barmaids over, hands her a drink, and she deftly makes her way over to the bard. "Bossman Caron says you're good for business, people drink more when there is music." She places the drink, some sort of wine by the looks of it. "On the house, as thanks. If you want more, just call one of us over, 'kay?" The barmaid sweeps through the crowd, collecting empty plates and mugs as she passes by tables.

Edited by DragonFriend (see edit history)

Céibhfhionn

spacer.pngCéibhfhionn merely grins and picks up the pace a bit, her music almost encouraging people to get up and dance about with its tempo. There doesn't seem a lot of room in here for that, but intoxicated humans tend to be creative~. The bard isn't particularly talented at dancing herself though, so she focuses on her instrument and sings out a spellPrestidigitation. to create some sparkles over the crowd and around the stage. Just to liven up the performance even more.

Statblock

Céibhfhionn
Condition None
Current Condition

27/27 HP

• Inspire Courage +1
  • Inspire Competence
  • Mimicking Song
  • Fascinate
  • Bardic Knowledge

Malus| AC 16 | Ini: 4 | BAB +3 | Hit Points: 41/42 | Size: Medium | Speed: 40 ft |

Barbarian removes his finger looks at the residue and then carefully smells it from a safe distance "It burns on touch." he tells Booth

Tools of the Trade

Unarmed:

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Island of Blades [O]

Stance of Clarity [X]

Burning Blade [O]

Mighty Throw [O]

Stone Bones [X]

Sudden Leap [X]

Wolf Fang Strike [X]

Shadow Jaunt [O]

OOC:

Name
Fortitude save
1d20+5 5
Spot (looking at remains on his finger that burn)
1d20+6 18
Knowledge (Nature) Trying to recognise the smell)
1d20+5 13

Booth

image.png.5a12008c7639d0ea159562010b45e66a.png

Booth does not approach the cattle corpse immediately. While Malus inspects the wounds, Booth starts from a distanceTake 10 for Survival +6 that is the minimum detection of the bovine by its sense of smell, hearing and herbivore sight.

He begins to circumabulate the cattle as the centre, crouchingTake 10 for Survival +6
Use Scent
to look at grasses for broken blades, footprints, weapon imprints, and sniffing for scent of sweat, blood or excrement. The circle slowly closes in to the cattle, until Booth eventually reaches Malus.

The gnome approaches the corpse, and hearing Malus' advice, he uses his claws to carefully spread open the inner walls of the wounded flesh to scrutinizeTake 10 for Heal +7 the surface patterns. He takes a further sniff of the festering body, his eyes flinching slightly at the relatively more intense smell to his nose.

Booth finally stands up, gazing around to identifyTake 10 for Spot +6 possible ambush or assault pathings from the surrounding ecosystem.

Level 3Woodling Feral Deep Gnome / Swordsage 2 Ardent 1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

:::Deep Gnome:::
Blindness / Deafness 1/day
Blur 1/day
Disguise Self 1/day
---------
+2 Hide when underground
+1 racial bonus on attack rolls against kobolds and goblinoids.
+1 to the Difficulty Class for all saving throws against illusion spells cast by Booth.

:::Woodling:::
Entangle 1/day
Summon nature's ally II 1/day
---------
+4 bonus on Hide checks and Move Silently checks in aboveground natural environments.

:::Vow of Poverty:::
Fey creatures regard you as though you are fey.
+1 bonus on all saving throws against spells and spell-like abilities.

:::Swordsage:::
Maneuvers Known: Wind Stride, Sudden Leap, Sapphire Nightmare Blade, Moment of Perfect Mind
Readied: Mighty Throw, Crusader's Strike, Shadow Blade Technique, Clinging Shadow Strike
Stances: Hunter's Sense, Child of Shadow, Martial Spirit

:::Ardent:::
Life Mantle: Touch of Health
Mental Power Mantle: Mind Thrust
| Init 3 | AC 35 Flat 33 | HP 22/22 | Walk 30ft | Darkvision 120ft | Fast Heal 2, DR 5/slash, SR 14, Fire 50% | FORT 4 REF 7 WILL 12 | NondetectionA svirfneblin has a continuous nondetection ability as the spell (caster level equal to class levels), StonecunningThis ability grants deep gnomes a +2 racial bonus on Search checks to notice unusual stonework. A deep gnome who merely comes within 10 feet of unusual stonework can make a Search check as though actively searching, and can use the Search skill to find stonework traps as a rogue can. A svirfneblin can also intuit depth, sensing the approximate distance underground as naturally as a human can sense which way is up., Plant TraitsA woodling has immunity to poison, magic sleep effects, paralysis, polymorph, stunning, and mind-affecting spells and abilities (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects). It is not subject to extra damage from critical hits. |Stance: Hunter's Sense (scent)| Sheet |

Edited by Ensou (see edit history)