OOC Conversations

Maester1216

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, everyone. I see a lot of great applications have come in before me, but I love Starfinder and would love a chance to play it.

I know exactly the character I want to play. In an age of amazing technology in a universe of incredible aliens, Regnart Seht is a human being who fights with his fists and his spirit. Sorry if the backstory gets a bit long, but I really wanted to tell the story of how such a character comes to be in this kind of setting and what his place is in the campaign.

Good luck to all the applicants!

2 hours ago, The Stranger said:

Hello, everyone. I see a lot of great applications have come in before me, but I love Starfinder and would love a chance to play it.

I know exactly the character I want to play. In an age of amazing technology in a universe of incredible aliens, Regnart Seht is a human being who fights with his fists and his spirit. Sorry if the backstory gets a bit long, but I really wanted to tell the story of how such a character comes to be in this kind of setting and what his place is in the campaign.

Good luck to all the applicants!

Now you are just making us all look bad. ;)

Honestly, I read that the religion insists on celibacy, and I stopped reading.

However, looking into it, the character abandons the religion. In my backstory, he leaves home at an early age to live among the stars. It honestly could fit if you wanted to play around with the Executive Sister NPC.

I would change the backstory to mention being adopted, then getting a job on a transport starship to get away from the family and the religion.

Edited by The Stranger (see edit history)