OOC Conversations

Maester1216

On 4/2/2024 at 7:42 AM, Eagleheart said:

Looking at downtime actions now. I didn't even know Starfinder had these. XD

...just a thought, but would Find Buyer help us sell our berries?

Prat mentioned a buyer before the crew left - Siski, manager of Ka Imports.

That said, Find Buyer could be used to help move the extra crate Prat gave the crew. However you need to be within a settlement or relatively adjacent, so you wouldn’t be able to do that in the Drift. Once you land in Hivemarket though…

I finished up my part in the workout activity, not sure if anyone else wants to do a finish up post.

Probably to curse Akari for finishing with handstand push-ups. I remember having to do those when I studied martial arts when living in Asia. They were very intense.

Edited by darlis moonbeam (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the quiet folks, looking to get us back on track this week. Raenala’ll hold down the fort at BD514 while the rest of the crew heads into Hivemarket.

to expand on the current situation, any attempt to call Ka Imports with the number provided goes to voice mail and directs you to their physical location.

You’re free to leave the rig with the ship if you wanted to touch base with the company first.

So question so I have a clear understanding. I know you mentioned a Taxi but how is our rig set up. Is the cargo section connected and can not be separated from the vehicle or are they separated and the rig can go while the other is loaded? Akari and Morgan can go check the place out in rig if it can be separated otherwise I guess they can take a taxi. It's probably best to follow a buddy system on a rough and tumble place like this.