OOC Conversations

Maester1216

25 minutes ago, Eagleheart said:

sorry @Maester1216, but where is this business with the ysoki happening? (in relation to where the rest of us are)

Darwyn Priestly (a.k.a., "Morgan Hunt") and the Ysoki are at your ship, the Evgeniya-Jaimisson Company Transport BD514, which is docked at Ship's End's spaceport, the Lashunta city-state of Qabarat, on the planet of Castrovel.

I just took a stab at the time that the reboot had taken. I didn’t want to assume that everything was hunky-dory by the time the rest of the crew got back to the ship. If it’s finished, then I’ll just retcon that bit of my post. My apologies for the faux pas.

Edited by artsmythe (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Whitehart!

I did mean to start shouting first, and helping second - so I'm 100% down to flavour it and also describe it as 'Duncan has done some work already as Davir is shouting at the drivers, possibly with a single tank under his arm as he's nearly almost as lazy as the sitters by', that'd be sweet. I prefer to post first and ask for permission later in PbP (unless the whole party would suffer, natch), but I don't want to steal your lugging lightning!