OOC Conversations

Maester1216

Piloting can be used by a Gunner in lieu of their BAB when attacking with a starship’s weapons, but other than that the position is linked to a specific skill.

As for Discord, I’ll get one set up but joining is entirely optional. Key information will still be conveyed here.

As I mentioned before my schedule is a bit full this week, but once ship positions are sorted out I’ll get the ball rolling.

Ok so I posted Akari's stats in relations to roles. He is definitely the better pilot that anything else but he is fairly versatile in the skills department, just not the diplomatic type. Everyone else's thoughts on roles? I know I made suggestions based on just a scan of characters but they definitely know best if that is the role they see their character in.

Okay, after some reflection and assessment, allow me to put forward recommended ship positions:

Captain: Raenala

Chief Mate: Davir

Engineer: Jin

Gunner: Duncan

Pilot: Akari

Science Officer: Darwyn

If these work for people then I'm happy to get this show on the road. If not no worries, we can keep talking it out.

On a related note, below you'll find the link for this game's Discord. As mentioned before joining is 100% optional, and I'll make a point of echoing anything of note in the Discord here. The link doesn't have an expiry date attached, so anyone who wants to join later as well is free to.

https://discord.gg/RrxtGVnDxF

2 hours ago, Maester1216 said:

Okay, after some reflection and assessment, allow me to put forward recommended ship positions:

Captain: Raenala

Chief Mate: Davir

Engineer: Jin

Gunner: Duncan

Pilot: Akari

Science Officer: Darwyn

If these work for people then I'm happy to get this show on the road. If not no worries, we can keep talking it out.

Fine with me

Roles seem very good to me, no comment here, and we can restructure the command structure if it comes to it to better facilitate profit generating and streamline EJ's profit margins dynamically. Synergistically, too, of course.

Excelsior!

Edited by Zaathun (see edit history)