OOC Conversations

Maester1216

17 hours ago, Eagleheart said:

Tarika is Jin's mother-in-law... >.>

Then Akari probably at least knows that much as he is close to Tarika in his background. Even helping out so she can spend time with her daughter, so if you are married to that daughter then he has probably been given the deets on how Tarika feels about you at least. 😆

On 12/6/2023 at 11:38 PM, Maester1216 said:

As to the question of bunks, I found a photo of BD514’s interior (I’ll get that posted up soon). It’s essentially two rooms with three single beds in each.

Very good. I would appreciate a photo of the BD514's interior at your earliest convenience. Since we bunk with two roommates on BD514, I would ask if it's okay with @Whitehart09 and @Eagleheart if you would share a room with "Morgan".

Plus in the beginning you really are trying to get a feel for who your character is, it takes time to really flesh out their personality and quirks they have. Luckily for Akari his race already has a couple of quirks to play with. I just added the pet to give him another one. Though I am sure over time she will become more the ships pet.

@Whitehart09, is Liam your PC's first name, surname, or alias? Please forgive my confusion, but I thought your character's name was Duncan.

And, @Zaathun? Good catch. I hadn't noticed that the cargo rig could only accommodate 4 passengers comfortably. That's another good reason for "Morgan" to stay behind.

Edited by artsmythe (see edit history)

Pursuant to passengers, to clarify those are in addition to the pilot of the vehicle. So the rig’s got a driver, someone in the passenger’s side, and then can fit three people in the back.

So yeah, someone staying at the ship - if they’re so inclined - means no one has to ride in the hover cart.