Discussion

Primeval Stasis

For anyone wanting to, feel free to copy my character "sheet" - I believe you should be able to by just quoting it and then borrowing the source code, pasting it into your own thread's source box. (Just be sure to remove the "quote" code!) I'm particularly fond of it as even though it's just nested tables, it's been fine-tuned to be friendly to both my computer and my cell phone.

Thanks for all the apps! I wish I could accept everyone. For those who aren't accepted right now, I'd like to keep the apps around for anything I may do with this system in the future (and you can always start fresh next time with a new app if you prefer).

I will finish reviewing and make selections in the next couple of days. I will be busy this coming week, so the game itself will not start until after that, but I will open an on-the-road chat for any that wish to start RPing sooner.

19 hours ago, Primeval Stasis said:

Thanks for all the apps! I wish I could accept everyone. For those who aren't accepted right now, I'd like to keep the apps around for anything I may do with this system in the future (and you can always start fresh next time with a new app if you prefer).

I will finish reviewing and make selections in the next couple of days. I will be busy this coming week, so the game itself will not start until after that, but I will open an on-the-road chat for any that wish to start RPing sooner.

Thanks for ad and game. Good luck with your selections.

I finished the rough sketch of the scenario today (I meant to have it done earlier, but such is life). With it in mind, I went back through the applications. For this one-shot, I'm going to take the following characters:

Thank you everyone else for your applications! It was hard not to do an 8-character party 😅 I hope to get to play with those characters - or at least you as players - in the future.