Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Ooc

Rakle

@Terran We should look into getting you some Tangleshot Arrows. It'll be a good while yet - not 'til 7th level - but I'll be able to up the DC's on those once Dros can cast Full Pouch. They'd be a good combo with Node of Blasting as well.

General question - do we want to prevent the last minion from leaving, or chase down the boss? Dros can get to 25' away from the boss if he burns a point of mental focus to increase his speed, or he can go for the smuggler, though to actually get close enough to attack would also require burning that point of mental focus. It looks like Ramad could probably charge and take a swing at the smuggler if we want to deal with him.

Raisin will need to 30' of movement to enter the stairwell square on the corridor map. Pearl will need to move 25' to do the same.

Two rounds ago she was directly above the bossman at the secret door and dropped off the ceiling on top of him taking damage.

A round ago she stood up and moved thirty feet through the secret door and down the spiral staircase.

Where do you figure Raisin is right now?

5 hours ago, Steel Warrior said:

@Rakle I am unable to move my icon. Maybe it's a temporary one because I am enlarged.

Try it again. I removed and then added back the control settings for the token.

8 hours ago, Terran said:

ANYONE: Can Raze use a double-move action to move 30 feet down the stairs, and then 30 feet down the hallway?

Yes

Frankly, the open wound exposed to air has healed much more in a week than the two plus weeks of them keeping it bandaged and moist with ointment and no antibiotics.

The new skin is growing from the sides and the bottom scab is nearly level with the rest of the leg, even though it started over an inch deep.

It will be fine, however it is making me sleepy all the time and then restless in bed which makes me even more tired.

Couple weeks and I won't even remember it was done!

Sounds similar to something my brother went through last year. He had a severe infection in his leg that kinda caused a canal under his skin about 8 inches in length, he had to stay in the hospital for a couple of weeks. They had to put a vacuum to keep draining his leg. Poor brother was in a whole lot of pain. Fortunately he's ok now, but the fact he's living in a group home and they let it get that bad was disturbing. Even one of the other residents said they could smell rotting flesh from him...