OOC for non game issues

Starhawk

Unless the mages have other major damage potential. They might both use what they have to get the fires out. The sooner the better to get rid of that smoke.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Terran said:

I thought the main room was illuminated by Dancing Lights for 1 minute?

It's there still, but for some reason.. which I think is obvious, the light is not getting to Drew or Torren.

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)

A request. When you make your post, I would like you to do this.

If you are the first one to respond after the DM's post please write a 1 at the bottom of your post. If you're second, please write a 2 etc.

When I look over PC posts, when I see a 7 I will resolve the turn, since I will know I am not waiting on anyone. It will just speed up combat resolution, since I will see at a glance that's it's ready to be done.

Have Vosh and Theo efforts to break the window improved air ventilation? do we have an idea of how much time it will take them to open it?

Given that Vosh has just started, Theo appears to be using his fingernail and the character who I always remember as Barrigan for some reason has just got his crowbar out, I have to say no, no improvement. In fact it's getting worse since the smoke is still expandin from the main chamber.

I would like to act after Torren and Drew, my character action would greatly change based on what they do(if they hold ground or chose to retreat back in our room using the door as chokepoint) due to time zones their posts are likely to happen while here is night and my next posting window is around 23 hours from now

@Starhawk I don't think Cyl gets AOOs against a Grapple if they're adjacent. Does he? I suppose he could have used his shield, but then he'd lose his shield bonus to AC and it'd be at 1/2 Str to damage since it's his off-hand. So mostly not worth it.

Edited by Alterangel (see edit history)