Morgen Keep OOC

Posted (edited)

Ah, I see the problem. This is a touch attack. Acid Spit is/has always been a ranged touch attack. Thus why it can confirm the crit on a result of 19.

ETA: Added the results of Gwain/Fang's turns to the previous post. Due to quadrupedal enemies, Fang's trip did not succeed; if only just.

Edited by Faeryl_ (see edit history)

8 hours ago, Faeryl_ said:

Ah, I see the problem. This is a touch attack. Acid Spit is/has always been a ranged touch attack. Thus why it can confirm the crit on a result of 19.

ETA: Added the results of Gwain/Fang's turns to the previous post. Due to quadrupedal enemies, Fang's trip did not succeed; if only just.

Bah, now I actually feel worse since it's confirmed by just one point 😅 But that raises a good point I should update my Touch armor and FF when I raise buffs that involve them too. (Deflective Feld affects Touch too, one of the reasons I persisted with a "no armor policy" Despite my Mod being worried) So damage in full is 9 from the hit and 4 from the puddle. 13 This round in total right?

@rorytheromulan Gwain never goes to the field without at least one healing spell. Just CLW for now but better than nothing. Have Razya say something and he will slap it on her.

Also, not to make the same order mistake now is the beast's turn again? Checking since you had to transfer Gwain's last attack because he attacked early, that just makes things messy to look at, and harder to keep score when the round is done in the head.

Alright! Enemies have acted and it is the party's turn again! I'll try to keep track of rounds better going forward, though it might require stricter adherence to initiative.