Morgen Keep OOC

Dang, just +1 on the first attack, and I would finish off No.4. I hate when I miss by 1. I didn't roll Trip for Fang since I figured because he missed it would be a waste of space.

19 minutes ago, Faeryl_ said:

Yep. Fang's hurt again though. Downside to being in melee range.

I think you got it turned around, last round Fang was missed and Gwain hit. In this round Fang is hit, Gwain missed (14 attack vs AC of then 16, now after that feat snafu 17, and Gwain ate nat 20 just not confirmed. This time Fang got spanked with the attack of 19 VS AC of now 17 and Gwain managed to squeak clean)

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

Right. Either way, Fang took a hit this round. I think I got confused by how you worded the fluff of your post making it seem like Fang got hurt when in truth he was just angry his master got hit.

Just now, Faeryl_ said:

Right. Either way, Fang took a hit this round. I think I got confused by how you worded the fluff of your post making it seem like Fang got hurt when in truth he was just angry his master got hit.

Yup, I played it out like that. Not too bad so far Gwain ate 5 damage (that was almost 15 but bygones 😅) and now Fang got nicked for 3 and he has more HP than Gwain. If another Crit doesn't thunder suddenly from somewhere we have a good chance of surviving this encounter relatively unscathed.

So far so good. Stalker 4 should be dead if at least 1 out of 2 Gwain's arrows hit it. Stalker 1 is bloodied, and Stalker 2 is dead. Only Stalker 4 is healthy and we have 2 more moves this round, then 2 more by Gwain and Fang at the start of 3rd round. Unless something catastrophic happens we should have this in the bag by the end of the next round.

5 hours ago, rorytheromulan said:

I will force #4 to deal with me, possibly end him, while the rest of you gang up on #1.

Dang right, that's what I been waiting for! Feels good :orcevil:

Pfft that's because I tried it out already, he'd jump over that with no issue if she didn't have to dodge my arrows previously, half of all cash you find is mine by law 😛 Jokes aside, that was a close one. I was already double questioning myself should I drop the Rapid Shot just to squeeze more attack in, then hope Dead Eye would give me enough bonus to finish her off? Good job. 2 Down, 2 to go.