Morgen Keep IC

You exit the portal from the RFT onto a winding, half-forgotten road within a forest. The woods themselves are dark and eerie, you feel like something is watching you, but nothing leaps out in ambush; it seems to just be a naturally spooky forest. The road leads up to the gate of the keep, and old, shattered walls of stone poke out of the tree cover. Ahead, a fallen oak grants cover at a bend in the road before the gate in question.

(The path is clear, and your destination lies ahead. How do you want to approach this?)

image.png.859561823817a2f174cb7ee24d5ae1f8.png

Winter

Nymph
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/MM35_gallery/MM35_PG198.jpg
HD:d6
Level   BAB   Fort   Ref   Will   Feature

1   +0   +0   +0   +2   Nature's Child, Cha+1
2   +1   +0   +0   +3   Fey Body, Wild Empathy, Dex+1
3   +1   +1   +1   +3   Unearthly Grace, Cha+1
4   +2   +1   +1   +4   Stunning Glance, Dex+1
5   +2   +1   +1   +4   Unnatural Beauty, Cha+1
6   +3   +2   +2   +5   Dimension Door, Dex +1
7   +3   +2   +2   +5   Blinding Beauty, Cha +1

Skills:6+Int modifier per level, quadruple at first level. Class skills are Concentration, Diplomacy, Escape Artist, Handle Animal, Heal, Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Spot, Swim.

Proficiencies: Nymph is proficient with club, dagger, dart, quarterstaff, sickle, short spear, and sling.

Features:

Nature Child: The Nymph loses all other racial bonuses and gains fey traits (basically Low-light vision). She's a fey with a base speed of 30 feet and a swim speed of 20.

The nymph casts spells like a druid of the same Nymph level. Suppose she multiclass's as a druid Nymph levels and druid levels stack for determining her spellcasting ability. She can choose to use her Charisma as a primary stat for her spellcasting, and if she multi-classed with the druid, the Nymph can use Cha instead of Wis for casting.

Ability increase: Nymph gains Cha + 1 at levels 1, 3, 5 and 7, and Dex +1 at levels 2, 4, 6 and 7.

Fey Body: At second level, the Nymph gains DR/cold iron equal to half her HD.

Wild Empathy: At level 2 Nymph gains Wild Empathy as a druid, with a +6 bonus on check. If you have Wild Empathy from some other source your Nymph levels stack with that class for Wild Empathy (you still get a +6 bonus).

Unearthly Grace: At the third level, a Nymph adds her Charisma modifier as a bonus on all her saving throws.

Stunning Glance: As a standard action, a Nymph can stun a creature within 30 feet with a look. The target creature must succeed on a Fortitude save with DC equal to 10+1/2HD+Cha modifier or be stunned for 2d4 rounds. Nymph can use this ability Hd x Cha modifier times per day.

Unnatural Beauty: The Nymph gains a deflection bonus to AC equal to her Cha modifier.

Dimension Door: Dimension Door 1/day as a SLA for each 2HD she has.

Blinding Beauty: This ability affects all creatures within 10 feet per 2 HD of a nymph. Those who look directly at a nymph must succeed on a Fortitude save with a DC equal to 10+1/2HD+Cha or be blinded permanently as though by the Blindness spell. A Nymph can suppress or resume this ability as a free action, but it can't affect the same target more than once in a single day. This ability can be active for HD+Cha mod rounds per day.

Sheet: Winter/Icicle :: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e :: Myth-Weavers Online Character Sheets

Name: Winter or Icicle

Classes: Nymph 3//Sorcerer 3

The beautiful but troubled nymph signs the parchment, then others do so and they step into the new world. The spooky place looks like it could be full of ghosties or other creepy monsters, looking to the others she asks "so guys what is your name and what is your speciality, I am a druid and a sorceress. This is my little bundle of joy, Hoot" she said as she pointed to a snowy owl sat on her shoulder.

Gwain| AC (18) 14 | Ini: 4 | BAB +2 | Hit Points: 30/30 | Size: Medium | Speed: 30 ft |
Touch: +14| FF: +10 Fort: +5 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | PP: 6/7

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/51/13/4a/51134a1118bf20623f6a4fdb743e6798.jpg

Gwain never particularly felt disturbed by the forest, or rather never until he somehow managed to step through the portal and end up at TRF. He dealt with nature and despite being able to call upon the help from allies from other worlds, presumably or he'd feel guilty if he by mistake yanked the Bear out just before he was about to make his move on the lady of his heart...that season just to fight for him against a Goblin ambush. He found portals weird, and some spread willy-nilly in the heart of his forest downright offensive. Yet that was behind him, he might be young but growing up among Elves he learned to roll with the punches.

He nodded to the Nymph, the first time saw one despite forests being his domain, he met quite a few Dryad and despite their ingrained Fey mischievousness found the fact they were inseparably tied to their trees somehow sad, and quietly guilty. After all, Humans were right after Orcs when it came to wanted destruction of forests. Even Goblins, despicable in their way had more respect for Nature. He first spoke in perfect Sylvan, his first language after all.

"My greetings Lady, may your life be a long and untroubled one." then switched to Common for the benefit of others "My name is Gwain, also Druid and dabbler in combat side of Psionics and this pain in my butt..." He scratches the wolf between the ears "...is Fang, as the name suggests I recommend keeping anything chewable safe. Despite already being a full 4-year-old, he sometimes behaves as a cub."

OOC: For GM Gwain is running Inertial Armor, currently lasting 3h per cast, he will automatically recast it just before one expire so you poke me when IC passes 3h so I can deduce another PP

Fang

Wolf

Name: Fang

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/18/93/27/18932707c7a01fd158098998b9d8ddf4.jpg

Medium Animal
Hit Dice: 4d8+4 (36 hp) (I went with the same max health rule as for PC)
Initiative: +3
Speed: 50 ft. (10 squares)
Armor Class: 17 (+2 Dex, +4 natural), touch 13, flat-footed 12
Base Attack/Grapple: +2/+2
Attack: Bite +4 melee (1d6+2)
Full Attack: Bite +4 melee (1d6+2)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Trip
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, scent
Saves: Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1
Abilities: Str 14, Dex 16, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
Skills: Hide +2, Listen +3, Move Silently +3, Spot +3, Survival +1*
Feats: Track, Weapon Focus (bite), Evasion (bonus), Improved Natural Armor (lvl 1), Dirty Fighting (lvl 3)
Level: 3

Special: Link, Share Spells, Evasion
Tricks: Fighting Package (Attack, Down and Stay)

Trip (Ex): A wolf that hits with a bite attack can attempt to trip
the opponent (+1 check modifier) as a free action without making
a touch attack or provoking an attack of opportunity. If the
attempt fails, the opponent cannot react to trip the wolf.
Skills: *Wolves have a +4 racial bonus on Survival checks when
tracking by scent.

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Longbow+1: 1d20+6, 1d8/1d8+5 (if target within 30 ft), x3)

Scimitar: 1d20+1, 1d8-1, (18–20/×2)

Dagger: 1d20+1, 1d4-1 (19/20x2)

Armor:

None (Inertial Armor Psionic Power lasting 3h)

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Powers: [7]=Max Number Of Psi Points, [6]= Current Number Of Psi Points

Level 1:

Inertial Armor

Deflection Field

Extended Range

Precognition, Offensive

Spells:

Level 0 (4 Slot, DC 12):

- Light - Purify Food and Drink - Read Magic - Heat Water

Level 1 (3 Slot, DC 13):

- Cure Light Wounds - Entangle - Goodberry

Level 2 (2 Slot, DC 1):

- Barkskin - Kelpstrand

OOC:

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

Ryzia Redswan

kyoung-hwan-kim-chg-f02cropface.jpg.dd5a259bafbc374227eaccc373b1a903.jpg

In spite of its ominous atmosphere, part of the armored dame feels at home in the wilderness. She admires the nymph and her pet, and wonders how it would feel to glide through the dark in search of nightly meals.

"'Fang'? He's at least as tame as he is charming, I hope? I'm Ryzia," she pipes up in a light voice. "I have a talent for getting into places where I'm not allowed to be. Exercising my talents has earned me several names, some of them unpleasant. When I explained them to the host at tavern, he simply called me a 'rogue'."

She tsks before continuing, "The cheek! Apart from that, I'm a dedicated lady-at-arms. I know I may not look it, but I can handle big blades like the one I'm carrying," she says, dropping the euphemism to see who picks it up.

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2891137][B][SIZE=+1]Ryzia Redswain[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Female CG Human Rogue 3, Bloodline 1, Fighter 2, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 6, [B]HP[/B] 32/32, [B]Speed[/B] 20 [B]AC[/B] 17, [B]Touch[/B] 11, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 16, [B]Fort[/B] 4, [B]Ref[/B] 5, [B]Will[/B] 2, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 2 [B]Magical Bastard Sword +1 [/B] 6 (1d10+3, 19-20 x2) [B] Morningstar [/B] 4 (1d8+2, x2) [B] Shortbow (20) [/B] 4 (1d6, x3) [B] Banded Mail and Gauntlets[/B] (+6 Armor, +1 Dex) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 15, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 12 [B]Condition[/B] None
Ryzia Redswain
Female CG Human Rogue 3, Bloodline 1, Fighter 2, Level 3, Init 6, HP 32/32, Speed 20
AC 17, Touch 11, Flat-footed 16, Fort 4, Ref 5, Will 2, Base Attack Bonus 2
Magical Bastard Sword +1 6 (1d10+3, 19-20 x2)
Morningstar 4 (1d8+2, x2)
Shortbow (20) 4 (1d6, x3)
Banded Mail and Gauntlets (+6 Armor, +1 Dex)
Abilities Str 15, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 12
Condition None

OOC:

Jorenis Moonstone

joscelin_by_jankalateckova_db11j93-fullview.jpg.81441a563d32671105d1983f1f8854b9.jpg

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2880518][B][SIZE=+1]Jorenis Moonstone[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Male Lawful Good Grey Elf Monk 3//Range2/Fighter 1, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 7, [B]HP[/B] 29/29, [B]Speed[/B] 40 [B]AC[/B] 16, [B]Touch[/B] 15, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 13, [B]Fort[/B] 4, [B]Ref[/B] 8, [B]Will[/B] 5, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 3 [B]Masterworked/Weapon Focus Drow Long Knife (-) [/B] +6 (+8) (1d6+2, 19-20×2) [B]Masterworked/Weapon Focus Drow Long Knife (-) [/B] +6 (+8) (1d6+2, 19-20×2) [B]Masterworked Elven Courtblade [/B] +7 (1d10+2, 18-20×2) [B] Bracers of Armor +1[/B] (+1 Armor, +3 Dex, +2 Misc) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 14, Dex 17, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 10 [B]Condition[/B] None
Jorenis Moonstone
Male Lawful Good Grey Elf Monk 3//Range2/Fighter 1, Level 3, Init 7, HP 29/29, Speed 40
AC 16, Touch 15, Flat-footed 13, Fort 4, Ref 8, Will 5, Base Attack Bonus 3
Masterworked/Weapon Focus Drow Long Knife (-) +6 (+8) (1d6+2, 19-20×2)
Masterworked Elven Courtblade +7 (1d10+2, 18-20×2)
Bracers of Armor +1 (+1 Armor, +3 Dex, +2 Misc)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 17, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 10
Condition None

Skills

Skill Name Modifier
Appraise 2
Balance 6
Bluff 0
Climb 2
Concentration 1
Craft 0
Decipher Script 2
Diplomacy 5
Disable Device 2
Disguise 0
Escape Artist 3
Forgery 2
Gather Information 0
Handle Animal 0
Heal 0
Hide 4
Intimidate 5
Jump 2
Knowledge(Geography) 2
Knowledge(History) 2
Knowledge(Local) 2
Knowledge(Nature) 2
Knowledge  
Listen 7
Move Silently 5
Open Lock 3
Perform 0
Profession(Cook) 4
Ride 3
Search 8
Sense Motive 5
Sleight of Hand 3
Spellcraft 2
Spot 7
Survival 5
Swim 2
Tumble 7
Use Magic Device 0
Use Rope 3

Feats and Abilities 

Feats: ,Weapon Finesse (Monk Bonus) Weapon Focus( Drow Long Knife) (lvl 1), Kung-fuGenius (Fighter bonus ), Improved Initiative (Monk Bonus) Constant Guardian (Drow of Undedark pg 47)( lvl3), Track (Ranger bonus) Two Weapon Fighting (Combat Style)

Racial Abilities:

• +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution +2 Intelligence, - Strength
  • Medium: As Medium creatures, elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
  • Elf base land speed is 30 feet.
  • Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
  • Low-Light Vision: An elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
  • Weapon Proficiency: Elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.
  • +2 racial bonus on ListenSearch, and Spot checks. An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
  • Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.
  • Favored Class: Wizard. A multiclass elf’s wizard class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.

Monk Abilities: Flurry of Blows, Unarmed Attack, Evasion, 2x Bonus Feats, Still Mind

Fighter Abilities: Bonus Feat

Ranger Abilities: First Favored Enemy(Goblinoid), Track, Wild Empathy, Combat Style(Two-Weapon Fighter)

Equipment 

Equipment:

Bracers of Armor +1 (1000GP) Dungeon Masters Guide

MW Drow Long Knife(315GP) Races of Ebberon

MW Elven Courtblade (450GP) Races of The Wild

Healing Belt (750GP) Magic Item Compendium Pg 110

Backpack (2GP) Players Handbook

Bedroll (1SP) Players Handbook

Blanket, Winter (5SP) Players Handbook

Fishhook (1SP) Players Handbook

Flint & Steel (1GP) Players Handbook

Small Steel Mirror (10GP) Players Handbook

Iron Pot (5SP) Players Handbook

Belt Pouch (1GP) Players Handbook

5x Bread, 5x Cheese, 5x Meat(3GP) Players Handbook

Silk Rope 50 Ft (10GP) Players Handbook

Sewing Needle (5SP) Players Handbook

Shovel (2GP) Players Handbook

Soap (5SP) Players Handbook

Tent (10GP) Players Handbook

Waterskin (1GP) Players Handbook

Whetstone (2CP) Players Handbook

Sunrod x2 (4GP) Players Handbook

Explorers Outfit (10GP) Players Handbook

Spices (Pepper, Salt, Garlic, Cumin, Basil, Rosemary, Onion) (31GP 1 SP, and 5 CP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Wheat Flour (3 GP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Olive Oil (5GP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Honey (1SP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Funds Left over 74GP, 5 SP, and 3 CP

Joren steps out of the portal into the wilderness with the others. Dressed in silvery grey robes over silvery grey pants. You see two very long knives crossed at his hips with a large blade strapped to his back. He also has bracers strapped to each of his wrist. As the others introduce themselves he nods his head. "I am..." a bitter twist to his lips "I guess I should say was a Cassiline brother. I grew up in a monestary and trained to be a bodyguard to the innocent. My name is Jorenis Moonstone, though most just call me Joren or simply Brother. You may call me whatever you wish, as long as it's not asshole."

this last was said with a slightly lopsided grin. He winks at Ryzia as she mentioned that she can handle big blades. "Good to know, my training requires that I only bring out the big blade as a last resort, when a debt of blood is required." he realizes that what he said could also be taken multiple ways as well. Which causes him to give a slight chuckle.

Ryzia Redswan

"Only then? Pity, I'm twice shy after paying one such debt myself," Ryzia coos while playing aloof, and then breaks off the suggestive banter to acknowledge the last member to introduce themselves. (the nymph)

"And you, you're called Winter, then? I read the names on the board before putting mine down. May I ask what Gwain said to you before? A secret message for druids-only?" she asks playfully.

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2891137][B][SIZE=+1]Ryzia Redswain[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Female CG Human Rogue 3, Bloodline 1, Fighter 2, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 6, [B]HP[/B] 32/32, [B]Speed[/B] 20 [B]AC[/B] 17, [B]Touch[/B] 11, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 16, [B]Fort[/B] 4, [B]Ref[/B] 5, [B]Will[/B] 2, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 2 [B]Magical Bastard Sword +1 [/B] 6 (1d10+3, 19-20 x2) [B] Morningstar [/B] 4 (1d8+2, x2) [B] Shortbow (20) [/B] 4 (1d6, x3) [B] Banded Mail and Gauntlets[/B] (+6 Armor, +1 Dex) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 15, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 12 [B]Condition[/B] None
Ryzia Redswain
Female CG Human Rogue 3, Bloodline 1, Fighter 2, Level 3, Init 6, HP 32/32, Speed 20
Condition None

OOC:

Gwain| AC (18) 14 | Ini: 4 | BAB +2 | Hit Points: 30/30 | Size: Medium | Speed: 30 ft |

Young Druid's lips slightly quirked at the question "No that would be..." he turned to Winter and what came out of his mouth less could be described as a language than a series of clicks and birdlike chirps. It's hard to guess where one sentence starts and the other begins. He turns back to Ryzia, "...Before it was just Sylvan, I was raised by Wood Elves, and in my realm, they speak Sylvan as their first language. What in the Tavern is spoken as Elven is the native language of High Elves and I know maybe only "Hello", "I'm hungry", and such basics in it."

He looks at his wolf companion curiously sniffing newcomers and then carefully paws a few feet away and sniffs the air for any familiar scents "Well, I'd lie if I said it doesn't bite, it is a wolf, not a dog after all. But if you don't bother him much until he gets to know you it is probably safe to scratch him between the ears from time to time." Gwain notices Fang's behaviour and carefully waits for him to return and give him a "report" as it were.

OOC: For GM Gwain is running Inertial Armor, currently lasting 3h per cast, he will automatically recast it just before one expires so you poke me when IC passes 3h so I can deduce another PP

Fang

Wolf

Medium Animal
Feats: Track, Weapon Focus (bite), Evasion (bonus), Improved Natural Armor (lvl 1), Dirty Fighting (lvl 3)

tracking by scent.

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Armor:

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Level 1:

Inertial Armor

Deflection Field

Extended Range

Precognition, Offensive

Spells:

Level 0 (4 Slot, DC 12):

Level 1 (3 Slot, DC 13):

Level 2 (2 Slot, DC 1):

- Barkskin - Kelpstrand

OOC:

Name
Scent
1d20+4 6

image.png.859561823817a2f174cb7ee24d5ae1f8.png

Winter

Nymph
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/MM35_gallery/MM35_PG198.jpg
HD:d6
Level   BAB   Fort   Ref   Will   Feature

1   +0   +0   +0   +2   Nature's Child, Cha+1
2   +1   +0   +0   +3   Fey Body, Wild Empathy, Dex+1
3   +1   +1   +1   +3   Unearthly Grace, Cha+1
4   +2   +1   +1   +4   Stunning Glance, Dex+1
5   +2   +1   +1   +4   Unnatural Beauty, Cha+1
6   +3   +2   +2   +5   Dimension Door, Dex +1
7   +3   +2   +2   +5   Blinding Beauty, Cha +1

Skills:6+Int modifier per level, quadruple at first level. Class skills are Concentration, Diplomacy, Escape Artist, Handle Animal, Heal, Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Spot, Swim.

Proficiencies: Nymph is proficient with club, dagger, dart, quarterstaff, sickle, short spear, and sling.

Features:

Nature Child: The Nymph loses all other racial bonuses and gains fey traits (basically Low-light vision). She's a fey with a base speed of 30 feet and a swim speed of 20.

The nymph casts spells like a druid of the same Nymph level. Suppose she multiclass's as a druid Nymph levels and druid levels stack for determining her spellcasting ability. She can choose to use her Charisma as a primary stat for her spellcasting, and if she multi-classed with the druid, the Nymph can use Cha instead of Wis for casting.

Ability increase: Nymph gains Cha + 1 at levels 1, 3, 5 and 7, and Dex +1 at levels 2, 4, 6 and 7.

Fey Body: At second level, the Nymph gains DR/cold iron equal to half her HD.

Wild Empathy: At level 2 Nymph gains Wild Empathy as a druid, with a +6 bonus on check. If you have Wild Empathy from some other source your Nymph levels stack with that class for Wild Empathy (you still get a +6 bonus).

Unearthly Grace: At the third level, a Nymph adds her Charisma modifier as a bonus on all her saving throws.

Stunning Glance: As a standard action, a Nymph can stun a creature within 30 feet with a look. The target creature must succeed on a Fortitude save with DC equal to 10+1/2HD+Cha modifier or be stunned for 2d4 rounds. Nymph can use this ability Hd x Cha modifier times per day.

Unnatural Beauty: The Nymph gains a deflection bonus to AC equal to her Cha modifier.

Dimension Door: Dimension Door 1/day as a SLA for each 2HD she has.

Blinding Beauty: This ability affects all creatures within 10 feet per 2 HD of a nymph. Those who look directly at a nymph must succeed on a Fortitude save with a DC equal to 10+1/2HD+Cha or be blinded permanently as though by the Blindness spell. A Nymph can suppress or resume this ability as a free action, but it can't affect the same target more than once in a single day. This ability can be active for HD+Cha mod rounds per day.

Sheet: Winter/Icicle :: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e :: Myth-Weavers Online Character Sheets

Name: Winter or Icicle

Classes: Nymph 3//Sorcerer 3

Winter looked at Gwain with a smile as he spoke the woodland tongue "and may you also live long and feel nature's embrace every morning" she replied also in Sylvan. To the others, she used the common tongue "well met everyone, when we get a little closer I will send Hoot over to take a look around" and when they at last were close enough Hoot took off.

Name
Listen then Spot
1d20+14 4
roll
1d20+6 7

Glancing around and straining your ears, you can faintly make out the sound of flapping wings just off to the right of the road. Something's definitely out there, but it seems like it'll leave you alone so long as you remain on the road. Beyond that, you can make out the shape of the ruined keep in the distance, perhaps some 2-300 ft down the road.

Jorenis Moonstone

joscelin_by_jankalateckova_db11j93-fullview.jpg.81441a563d32671105d1983f1f8854b9.jpg

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2880518][B][SIZE=+1]Jorenis Moonstone[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Male Lawful Good Grey Elf Monk 3//Range2/Fighter 1, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 7, [B]HP[/B] 29/29, [B]Speed[/B] 40 [B]AC[/B] 16, [B]Touch[/B] 15, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 13, [B]Fort[/B] 4, [B]Ref[/B] 8, [B]Will[/B] 5, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 3 [B]Masterworked/Weapon Focus Drow Long Knife (-) [/B] +6 (+8) (1d6+2, 19-20×2) [B]Masterworked/Weapon Focus Drow Long Knife (-) [/B] +6 (+8) (1d6+2, 19-20×2) [B]Masterworked Elven Courtblade [/B] +7 (1d10+2, 18-20×2) [B] Bracers of Armor +1[/B] (+1 Armor, +3 Dex, +2 Misc) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 14, Dex 17, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 10 [B]Condition[/B] None
Jorenis Moonstone
Male Lawful Good Grey Elf Monk 3//Range2/Fighter 1, Level 3, Init 7, HP 29/29, Speed 40
AC 16, Touch 15, Flat-footed 13, Fort 4, Ref 8, Will 5, Base Attack Bonus 3
Masterworked Elven Courtblade +7 (1d10+2, 18-20×2)
Bracers of Armor +1 (+1 Armor, +3 Dex, +2 Misc)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 17, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 10
Condition None

Skills

Skill Name Modifier
Appraise 2
Balance 6
Bluff 0
Climb 2
Concentration 1
Craft 0
Decipher Script 2
Diplomacy 5
Disable Device 2
Disguise 0
Escape Artist 3
Forgery 2
Gather Information 0
Handle Animal 0
Heal 0
Hide 4
Intimidate 5
Jump 2
Knowledge(Geography) 2
Knowledge(History) 2
Knowledge(Local) 2
Knowledge(Nature) 2
Knowledge  
Listen 7
Move Silently 5
Open Lock 3
Perform 0
Profession(Cook) 4
Ride 3
Search 8
Sense Motive 5
Sleight of Hand 3
Spellcraft 2
Spot 7
Survival 5
Swim 2
Tumble 7
Use Magic Device 0
Use Rope 3

Feats and Abilities 

Feats: ,Weapon Finesse (Monk Bonus) Weapon Focus( Drow Long Knife) (lvl 1), Kung-fuGenius (Fighter bonus ), Improved Initiative (Monk Bonus) Constant Guardian (Drow of Undedark pg 47)( lvl3), Track (Ranger bonus) Two Weapon Fighting (Combat Style)

Racial Abilities:

• +2 Dexterity, -2 Constitution +2 Intelligence, - Strength
  • Medium: As Medium creatures, elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
  • Elf base land speed is 30 feet.
  • Immunity to magic sleep effects, and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
  • Low-Light Vision: An elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
  • Weapon Proficiency: Elves receive the Martial Weapon Proficiency feats for the longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) as bonus feats.
  • +2 racial bonus on ListenSearch, and Spot checks. An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
  • Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, and Sylvan.
  • Favored Class: Wizard. A multiclass elf’s wizard class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.

Monk Abilities: Flurry of Blows, Unarmed Attack, Evasion, 2x Bonus Feats, Still Mind

Fighter Abilities: Bonus Feat

Ranger Abilities: First Favored Enemy(Goblinoid), Track, Wild Empathy, Combat Style(Two-Weapon Fighter)

Equipment 

Equipment:

Bracers of Armor +1 (1000GP) Dungeon Masters Guide

MW Elven Courtblade (450GP) Races of The Wild

Healing Belt (750GP) Magic Item Compendium Pg 110

Backpack (2GP) Players Handbook

Bedroll (1SP) Players Handbook

Blanket, Winter (5SP) Players Handbook

Fishhook (1SP) Players Handbook

Flint & Steel (1GP) Players Handbook

Small Steel Mirror (10GP) Players Handbook

Iron Pot (5SP) Players Handbook

Belt Pouch (1GP) Players Handbook

5x Bread, 5x Cheese, 5x Meat(3GP) Players Handbook

Silk Rope 50 Ft (10GP) Players Handbook

Sewing Needle (5SP) Players Handbook

Shovel (2GP) Players Handbook

Soap (5SP) Players Handbook

Tent (10GP) Players Handbook

Waterskin (1GP) Players Handbook

Whetstone (2CP) Players Handbook

Sunrod x2 (4GP) Players Handbook

Explorers Outfit (10GP) Players Handbook

Spices (Pepper, Salt, Garlic, Cumin, Basil, Rosemary, Onion) (31GP 1 SP, and 5 CP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Wheat Flour (3 GP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Olive Oil (5GP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Honey (1SP) Arms and Equipment Guide Pg 31

Funds Left over 74GP, 5 SP, and 3 CP

With introductions made Joren gets right to business, "Well these ruins will not search themselves, should we get to it?" he looks over to Ryzia "Would you like to take point? I am guessing from what you have said, you may be best suited to let us know if we are in trouble from some sneaky source. I can come after you, them Winter, and then Fang and his companion can take up the rear to watch our asses and make sure we are not surprised from behind." he grins at Gwain as he says this last to show he knew that Fang was his companion but he found it funny to say it the other way around. He glances around as he waits to see if others agree with his assessment of how they should move forward.

Name
Listen
1d20+7 2
Spot
1d20+7 18

Ryzia Redswan

"Just don't ask me to prowl around in this armor. Still, it's probably the best excuse to send me forward. Watch my back, will you?"

Ryzia advances to the fallen log by the road, getting closer to it in case cover is needed, not that she expects an ambush so soon. She scans the area for signs of trickery or mechanical hazards. Provided none are encountered by the log, the plan is to approach the ruined portcullis of the keep...

Folowing her in order are: Jorenis, Winter, and Gwain.

Statblock

Ryzia Redswain
Condition None

OOC: Gonna do Spot and Search, in that order.

edit: inline didn't like my syntax, oops.

Spot, then Search

Spot
Search

Edited by rorytheromulan
syntax error, fixing portrait (see edit history)
Name
Spot, then Search
SyntaxError: Unexpected token 1d20
1d20+5 1d20+7
Spot
1d20+5 20
Search
1d20+7 1

Gwain just unshouldered the bow and placed one arrow in the place albeit unknocked and began to silently follow, Fang seemingly from years of ingrained habit took position forward on the more forested side of Ryzia his form from time to time visible through trees. Wolf occasionally sniffs the ground for some tracks of beasts, monsters, or people he'd recognize. Gwain habitually scans what he can see too.

Fang

Wolf

Medium Animal

tracking by scent.

Tools of the Trade

Weapon:

Armor:

Actions/OOC

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Immediate:

Level 1:

Inertial Armor

Deflection Field

Extended Range

Precognition, Offensive

Spells:

Level 0 (4 Slot, DC 12):

Level 1 (3 Slot, DC 13):

Level 2 (2 Slot, DC 1):

- Barkskin - Kelpstrand

OOC:

Name
Fang Track
1d20+5 9
Gwain Spot
1d20+4 19
Gwain Survival
1d20+7 6

Posted (edited)

You can see nothing out of the ordinary about/around the fallen log. The gate is long rusted and hangs slightly open. It takes no effort at all to push the rest of the way open, if you choose to do so. The dirt road is so overgrown that it's very difficult to spot any recent tracks; assuming there are any.

Edited by Faeryl_ (see edit history)

Ryzia Redswan

Ryzia marches up to the gate with party in tow before alerting the rest of the group.

With one hand on the rusted gate, she says, "We're being watched. Up in the towers. I doubt we'll catch them, but if we are all agreed, we can head up there first before going any further. I'd prefer it if we did at least look, for my sanity."

Statblock

Ryzia Redswain
Condition None

OOC: