Out of Crushednaughtybits

paladinred

Both the goblin and the DM explode, green snot covers SW as the goblin takes the brunt of the explosion. PR on the other hand is fine due to his protection from SW, PR casts a spell to clean SW and they head off for a beer.

Well...
Assuming I don't re-re-re make the damn character I'm done.
But overall that's the character.
Pretty dedicated HP-Battary Cleric. This one just built to ride around on a dog....

Kind of was trying to figure out If I wanted to do shortstack healer on a mount or medium sized healer that can bop/clonk people in combat.
MAY actually still mess around with it and re-re-re-re make it, I'll let people know if I mess with it. My OCD is not going well tonight. lol.

5 hours ago, paladinred said:

PR shouts to @Grudge oi, are you coming?

PR looks back just to see Grudge already snoring in front of TV with a remote in one hand and reruns of 80's soaps going in the loop, all several thousand episodes of them. He even wears "Old Man" silken PJs with brown vertical stripes. Being the "old fart" is a serious lifestyle choice. That has feat prerequisites of: "being able to fall to sleep mid-conversation, not understanding "Cloud Rap" and any music that came after, at least half of your favorite actors has to be dead or retired, and being occasionally gassy." Same as LG Paladins "it's a dirty job but someone has to do it." 😂

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

I should probably wait for Steel or PR to answer but not sure they are around so, if you mean 6k in total I think so. Rule for Special Material Cold iron says "Add magic enhancement +2,000 gp" Magic enchantment being Mighty Fists (4000k) and 2k for Cold Iron.

20 minutes ago, Grudge said:

I should probably wait for Steel or PR to answer but not sure they are around so, if you mean 6k in total I think so. Rule for Special Material Cold iron says "Add magic enhancement +2,000 gp" Magic enchantment being Mighty Fists (4000k) and 2k for Cold Iron.

At first, I was going to say that you really can't apply cold iron to the neck slot, but there is already a magic item that does this, but it's 10,000 Gp.

Amulet, Frost Fist

Edited by Steel Warrior (see edit history)