The Nymph Bastion Mountain Pass

Image result for fantasy mountain pass settlement

High up in the Nymph Bastion Mountains there used to be a large pass with an Inn and a small settlement, it served travellers for a good fifty years or so until an eruption. Lava spewed out onto the flat and then down the mountain on both sides, a number of lives were lost that day. As part of the settlement was a temple complex called the Phoenix Bastion, which served as a retreat for those who sought solitude. There are dark secrets held within this complex, shadows are stirring within.

"What is going on in The Phoenix Bastion"?

This is hopefully a level 6-8 adventure but if this is too high I can lower it.

Aratia

spacer.pngAratia is itching for a fight. She is more than ready to sign up for a new mission. It sounds like there might be some investigating stuff going on, but she'll leave that to the smart people. She just hits things.

[URL=/sheets/?id=1778609][B][SIZE=+1]Aratia[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Female CG Earth Dwarf Barbarian 5/Battlerager 1||Martial Rogue 3/Fighter 3, [B]Level[/B] 6, [B]Init[/B] 5, [B]HP[/B] 96/96, [B]Speed[/B] 30 ft. [B]AC[/B] 19, [B]Touch[/B] 11, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 18, [B]Fort[/B] 13, [B]Ref[/B] 5, [B]Will[/B] 3, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 6/1 [B] Masterwork Golden Shield Spikes [/B] +11 (2d6+4, x2) [B] Masterwork Armor Spikes [/B] +11 (1d6+2, x2) [B] Spiked Breastplate[/B], [B] Masterwork Large Heavy Steel Shield[/B] (+5 Armor, +3 Shield, +1 Dex) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 19, Dex 12, Con 18, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 6 [B]Condition[/B] None
Aratia
Female CG Earth Dwarf Barbarian 5/Battlerager 1||Martial Rogue 3/Fighter 3, Level 6, Init 5, HP 96/96, Speed 30 ft.
AC 19, Touch 11, Flat-footed 18, Fort 13, Ref 5, Will 3, Base Attack Bonus 6/1
Masterwork Golden Shield Spikes +11 (2d6+4, x2)
Masterwork Armor Spikes +11 (1d6+2, x2)
Spiked Breastplate, Masterwork Large Heavy Steel Shield (+5 Armor, +3 Shield, +1 Dex)
Abilities Str 19, Dex 12, Con 18, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 6
Condition None
Current Condition
  • HP: 96/96
  • Grudge Keeper: Inactive
  • Light Sensitivity
  • Trapkiller
  • Evasion
  • Improved Uncanny Dodge
  • Darkvision 60 ft.

Edited by Faeryl_ (see edit history)

There was a group that leveled finishing not too long ago, but I think most of them were hoovered by that adventure that took ranges 1-4. I will finish the character soon. It is level 3 but with one side being LA+1 Goliath, he might be able to hang with lvl 4's. Otherwise back to fishing out of RFT Lake. Don't worry I'll likely pester you there too 😂

42 minutes ago, Grudge said:

There was a group that leveled finishing not too long ago, but I think most of them were hoovered by that adventure that took ranges 1-4. I will finish the character soon. It is level 3 but with one side being LA+1 Goliath, he might be able to hang with lvl 4's. Otherwise back to fishing out of RFT Lake. Don't worry I'll likely pester you there too 😂

One of the reasons I haven't applied to games above 3rd is because I have none higher than 3rd. I don't want to force the GM to lower the game below the level they are targeting.

3 minutes ago, Steel Warrior said:

One of the reasons I haven't applied to games above 3rd is because I have none higher than 3rd. I don't want to force the GM to lower the game below the level they are targeting.

Same. But I doubt there are enough of people at that level now, it seemed kinda responsible to tell it.

It's been a slow process for me time wise to rebuild my level 7. If I keep the history the same, I think I'm just a few feats away from finishing. Though that's still two, possibly three that would be ready.

Edit; Finished off my character just waiting for the re-review. So maybe we'll have enough?

Edited by Dnd4life (see edit history)

Character Thread - UNDER REVIEW

Technically she's still waiting re-approval for the changes before she can go into a game. So if someone else wants to step up they can, no pressure at all.

Sorcerer Castings with a few minor Artificer infusions. A lot of spell-like abilities that I'll use in moderation. Some invisibility at will and greater spells but I don't plan to use them fully each day. Main/only damage spell is Magic Missile with some metamagic fun on it. She can find traps and disarm them too. Little bubbly / reserved pixie with childish nature and causing some kind of shenanigans.

Edited by Dnd4life (see edit history)