喋る[Main OOC Thread]

iantruesilver

For those who are still trying to finish their applications, please note that first round picks will be selected on Friday.

If you haven’t yet finished by then, don’t fret, there may still be opportunities from time to time that we will call upon you or your character to fill in a spot or to play a special role for a short stint.

Thank you everyone for your interest and wonderful applications. The first round cast has been selected.

For those who have not been selected, as I said, there will be opportunities in the future where I may call upon some of you to fill in on vacant spots or provide specialized services for the party.

But for now, the starting party will be:

• Bianca, Human Wizard (Exploiter Wizard) — @TheFred
  • Darhana, Half-Elf Ranger (Guide) — @farothel
  • Kaichar, Oni-born Tiefling Druid (Goliath Druid) — @Naimless
  • Lars, Half-Elf Unchained Rogue — @pdwalt
  • Noriko, Human Samurai (Warrior Poet) — @Jubilant Thunder

Can we get some common conventions on what talking out loud, vs talking softly vs thinking to oneself - in our posts. I don't much care what we decide, but it would be helpful to know  (like italics is thinking, regular is talking, bold is talking loud enough to be overheard, etc

My thoughts on that is:

Bold — Listen here you little sh*t, I’m speaking regularly to you in conversation, and I can care less if someone hears

Normal text — Look, I’m lowering my voice cause I obviously don’t want Petra to hear what we’re saying about her behind her back, and don’t you dare repeat it to her face

Smaller font — If this was something I care to announce to those goblins around the corner, do you think I’d be whispering?

Italics — I’m really truly secretly the villain behind this whole debacle, mingling in with you goody two shoes, meanwhile I’m plotting an elaborate plan for your deaths in my inner thoughts… muahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

Bold and larger font — omg wai r u makin’ me yell

Edited by iantruesilver (see edit history)

2 hours ago, iantruesilver said:

Look, I’m lowering my voice cause I obviously don’t want Petra to hear what we’re saying about her behind her back, and don’t you dare repeat it to her face

She heard. She disapproves.