General Chat

Eborne1

10 minutes ago, Eborne1 said:

Dan is the Green Dot. I'll update the map with a key.

*sigh* back to recounting squares, but while I'm at it just to clear up. Black blobs are where they are now and moving at the point where arrows are pointing they are not there yet?

I'm of half a mind just to take a shotty and fire two Dragon Breath rounds in spread so scatter covers as large an area as possible, the grass is both tall and dry. If Dragon Breath round can set fire to the moist human it should be able to start a fire somewhere at half point between the beasts and us. If they have an ounce of old-world instinct left they should at least disperse to go around the fire giving us more positioning options. If we're lucky and the wind is in our favor dry grass can spread like crazy and cut us off completely. The downside is of course every PURE ass that isn't blind would see the smoke in God knows how large a radius. can I count dan have at least 3 Grit points by now (that would be 10 minutes passed after last fight)

If my math is correct fire should be about 20 feet from the beasts, he crawled 20 ft and sawed-off have 15' with Dragon Breath so 35' in total, when I counted him crawling 30 feet as the green they were about 15 ft and one square away so close to 20. You double-check it just in case. he fired so 15' scatter and 15' scatter don't overlap to cover as much ground so about 30 feet wide flame wall is in front, is there a hole in the middle it depends on you, had no idea how to fire into Earth with scatter and make sure it's that precise. 😁 At least first post is made after a long while from our side.

EVERYONE ROLL INITIATIVE !!

** For new players... We'll play with a block initiative. Players can take their turns in any order. Initiative rolls will determine if that is before or after the enemy in a given round.

ALSO: Please be sure you're recording your stat changes on your post templates. I think all the players took some damage in the last encounter and I don't recall seeing rolls for healing potions etc...

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)

5 hours ago, Eborne1 said:

EVERYONE ROLL INITIATIVE !!

** For new players... We'll play with a block initiative. Players can take their turns in any order. Initiative rolls will determine if that is before or after the enemy in a given round.

ALSO: Please be sure you're recording your stat changes on your post templates. I think all the players took some damage in the last encounter and I don't recall seeing rolls for healing potions etc...

I need to double-check Dan's health. As healing goes. There was a fair bit of minor stuff Dan disinfected his wounds with vodka and bandaged himself, but one of the girls cast spells that stopped bleeding and I think restored just 1 HP. (stops bleeding I'm sure, +1 not so much need checking, The other girl did cast a low high-level healing spell, don't remember the result but it wouldn't be enough to heal Dan to the top I believe but again needs checking.) So there were some attempts toward healing just not big numbers one. It needs to go back and checked. I remember I reset my health when I thought there wouldn't be any more encounters for the day. By that logic, Dan definitely wasn't topped up as he is now, but he thought just one night of sleep would get him back up meaning he wasn't horribly hurt. Since he did get some beating during the combat he counted on some healing besides sleep. But so far everything after low-level health spell is a logical supposition. I had to go back and see what he exactly did and what was exactly done to him. On that point, you really have to figure out what to do with the wrathful creature template since I think there is the ability that heals others upon death. So if anyone go fo sacrificial play it could heal others or damage the enemy. so now really becoming high priority.

Initiative 8 (it's in the same thread where I rolled Intimidation

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

I jumped the gun on the check-in notice. I was thinking about my other game. My bad. Take your time.

Go ahead and make initiative rolls on the roll page or in a post.

Enemy Initiative = 17 (good rolls)

If you roll better than 17, you can act in Round 1 at your convenience... Otherwise, I'll give the other players another day or two to chime in and then we'll move forward with the battle.

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Eborne1 said:

Go ahead and make initiative rolls on the roll page or in a post.

I'd already rolled on my last IC post when you said to roll. I'd gotten used to rolling init on my last post from a previous game (was a DM s.o.p. request to cut down on post clutter). I probably should have used the roll page - just not used to using one of those yet. My bad!

And yeah...with my +6 Init, I managed a big fat 9.

Edited by BBK (see edit history)