General Chat

Eborne1

It's funny... Janet one-shots the rifleman out front but all the baddies inside are really hanging in there. They're all close to death but nobody has gone down yet. The damage has been very evenly dealt to the four assault guys. Lol.

BTW... I think the rifleman outside wakes up this round.

7 hours ago, Eborne1 said:

@Grudge I don't think you calculated your shots correctly on your last turn. You still wouldn't have hit, but if you're shooting at +8 with pistols... then I think your TWF+Extra Shot routine should've been: (1. Revolver = d20+6 /2. 9mm = d20+6 /2. extra shot = d20+4)

(You didn't add any bonus at all on your extra shot)

Anyway... those were rough rolls. But for next time.

After this combat it'll be +6/+4/+4 for you for the same routine.

I likely misunderstood the process and after I hacked the first 6 from 10, I hacked off another 4, and was left with 0. But rolls were such c*ap that nothing could save that so I really didn't think too much. Thanks though.

18 hours ago, Eborne1 said:

@Lunermist Keep in mind that Ranger combat style feats don't progress at double pace.

That's why it was at fourth, as the next combat style feat isn't isn't till 12th (ranger 6th)

Also my rolls may be shit, but getting +10 at level 3 is a god send

Edited by Lunermist (see edit history)

Yeah, he has feats covered (Precise Shot and Deadly Aim) but I'm looking at the map and he could get to the window 3 is running away that bastard gave me too much grief I'd use 1 more grit to activate Up Close and Deadly, Pistolero's deed that would guarantee at least farewell gift. Of course, it would be back to just 1 shot from a revolver but man can't have all. it's 1d10+4 and bonus 1d6 (I don't think bonus damage gets +4), he gets 3 damage for sure, even if he misses.

If my first shot kills a guy, do I aim the Extra shot at the next guy, assuming they're reasonably close? Or is it a straight double-tap to one target only? and more importantly, do they have a touch AC of 15 or less?

15 hours ago, The Foiler said:

If my first shot kills a guy, do I aim the Extra shot at the next guy, assuming they're reasonably close? Or is it a straight double-tap to one target only? and more importantly, do they have a touch AC of 15 or less?

I'm thinking both shots with that utility must target one person. "Double Tap"... I'll get in and write up a post soon. It's either 15 or 16.

@Eborne1 Sorry for the mistakes in the roll text, for some reason I couldn't change color in my usual shade of red and was a bit perturbed. Values are correct just the text is out of whack. The first one should have been Revolver Shot (24), the second Revolver Damage (14), and the last Deed Damage (6). So total.

Attack 24

Damage 20

For some reason, it doesn't work anymore when I go to "more colors" and choose one there. I tried it even here and nothing

Edit: Oops I lied, I forgot to add -2 penalty so Attack is 22, if I miss the bastard for that 2 I'll eat the damn gun. 🤡

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)