Out of Character thread

Vladim

Barin and I have them distracted! Stick them full of arrows.

Also, I now have 2 endurance left. I think Elfwynn will have to take the wound on this one. I intend to give that orc a second helping of axe before I drop.

1 hour ago, thesloth said:

Barin and I have them distracted! Stick them full of arrows.

Also, I now have 2 endurance left. I think Elfwynn will have to take the wound on this one. I intend to give that orc a second helping of axe before I drop.

I think that's 6 endurance left (your max is 29 and you just took 23 damage) but it's enough to drop Dahr-Ol to weary. The wound against Elfwyn also gives him a point of Shadow. I updated the first post, which tracks all the stats.

7 minutes ago, thesloth said:

I had 4 endurance loss on my sheet in the Character thread. That's the discrepancy.

It must have been from the Mountain Hall fight but if so it would have healed up.

Fair enough then, I will take the extra endurance. I will have to be working hard to avoid any more shadow points. I think the next one will negatively affect me?

16 minutes ago, thesloth said:

Fair enough then, I will take the extra endurance. I will have to be working hard to avoid any more shadow points. I think the next one will negatively affect me?

Once Shadow=Current Hope, Dahr-Ol becomes Miserable and will suffer a Bout of Madness on any roll that produces an Eye (I think).

It would suck for the group, but I'm not gonna lie, I would find it fascinating to work through a bout of madness. Given our current predicament, I promise that I will do my best from here out to avoid it.

Yes, madness is customized to your background and class. As I recall it comes in various levels of severity based on your shadow point count and maybe some will checks?