General OOC

coreal

3 hours ago, TheRealSife said:

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but what time of year is it in-game? Is it summer?

Late June, first public scene will be July 4th in game. Weather in Savannah can be classified as 'decidedly warm' at this time of year. Avg hi/low is 89/70f or 33/21c for June, July goes up 2-3 degrees more.

So it took me till Tuesday morning to actually get home. Just in time to throw myself into work and then promptly come down with a 24 hour bug. I'm back to feeling like a member of humanity today and will get back to running the game this evening. Sorry about the delays!

1 hour ago, coreal said:

So it took me till Tuesday morning to actually get home. Just in time to throw myself into work and then promptly come down with a 24 hour bug. I'm back to feeling like a member of humanity today and will get back to running the game this evening. Sorry about the delays!

No problem sir, Feel better, Real life things are more important

1 hour ago, coreal said:

No worries hun, glad you're feeling better.

@coreal Quick question regarding the pacing of Solo vs. Public threads.

Will these threads be happening simultaneously in the present and in the past, as it were? Or, put another way: Can players post in both the solo threads and public threads at the same time, or should we wait until our solo thread leads us to public threads before posting there?

I don't want to break the space-time continuum by being in two places at the same time LMAO. But I'm chomping at the bit for more reasons to post XD (I'm sure many of us are).

9 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

@coreal Quick question regarding the pacing of Solo vs. Public threads.

Will these threads be happening simultaneously in the present and in the past, as it were? Or, put another way: Can players post in both the solo threads and public threads at the same time, or should we wait until our solo thread leads us to public threads before posting there?

I don't want to break the space-time continuum by being in two places at the same time LMAO. But I'm chomping at the bit for more reasons to post XD (I'm sure many of us are).

The solo threads can keep running and can continue covering some before-time things to the public threads. I fear if I tried to keep everyone on exactly the same time scale that the game would grind exceedingly slow.

9 minutes ago, PureChance said:

So I think I rolled my first v20roll correctly on that dress, with an assumed difficulty of 5 as average, but would appreciate someone with more mechanical knowhow giving it a once over.

Do show, prithee. I am still trying to learn the new dice roller.

Edited by Gris (see edit history)