The Tomb

hoverfrog

Thanks Starhawk - I appreciate the vote of confidence but that is a horrible start or me here. Sorry team, post up now. I'm committed and will push on.

Slightly intimidated by the quality of writing I must admit :)

@Starhawk not to be ignoring your 'introduction,' but I believe that character introductions were dealt with "off camera" in the original GM post, viz:

Later you are brought to a large, austere chamber and introduced to one another. After you have a few minutes to get to know one another Ekul interrupts and bids you be silent.

I suppose it is amusing to think of a group of suddenly raised undead asking each other: "so, how'd you earn a crust when you were alive?" 😆

I think I'll just assume we had a brief introduction, and now we have the opportunity for something a bit more robust, if our characters want it. My character's backstory isn't something he wants to share much of, though I can cook up something.

@Starhawk

I think you might have posted a reply based on my WiP post before I'd finished cleaning it up / editing it, heh. As it was a copy of her prior post it looked like she'd asked about the floor plans a second time. I copy my prior post put WiP in it, then delete that out once I'm done. Since we posted so closely together I think you'd read the content after the WiP prior to me deleting it out! :D

On the whole intro thing I had been thinking it was...

Ekul: Good to have you all here. This is Bob and he's your heavy. He'll keep Ed here, the safe guy, well, safe. Then there's Madeline, she's your social connection for the gig. Any questions?

After the mission is described...

Bob: I'm not just a heavy, granted I'll keep you safe, both of you'se but I'm also a fine wine connoisseur and an expert on art, should you have any questions. I am a good heavy though... just saying... either of you have any snacks by the way? Didn't get a chance to grab anything earlier.

Ed: Appreciated Bob, appreciated... I can work any electronics system, security, and network stuff, not just safe's... in case we run into any issues there of course. Ekul and I, we go wayyy back. I've worked jobs for him for years. Well, until that last one that got me hung of course. Still, no hard feelings or anything. *shrug*

Madeline: Yeah, Ekul always wants to pass me off as just another pretty face, he'll never learn. Sheesh! If we need to blow anything up or any second story work I'll be the one taking the lead. I might have worked on the same team as you back a few years Ed... I think. That job over in North Ash, right?

So yeah, there was a brief one or two liner more of a this is X but then we had time to actually interact properly. Or not, if you're more of a lone wolf type. Either way I was thinking we were more just past the "After the mission is described and questions answered..." and were sharing a bit more detail about ourselves. *shrug*

@VennDygrem

Hope I didn't prompt a premature reveal there. I only asked in the OOC window to verify that I/we shouldn't yet introduce any notice by presumption. The wizard's familiar, as I take it, is now noted.

If Kineticists have familiars as well, I may have to patronize the local undead pet shop to secure a pet of my own! 😄

ZERO DOG DECAL / nightmare before christmas decal / sticker / | Etsy in ...

Edited by Vedast (see edit history)

13 hours ago, Vedast said:

GM out of curiosity, does Razvan feel any ... discomfort from the degree of light to which he is exposed? And do we presume that we have all the equipment with which we outfitted our characters at creation? Oh, and for VennDygrem ... we have not yet seen Slag I take it, so no RP references as yet?

Feel free to role play it in any way you feel is appropriate.

Any equipment that you purchased is in the trunks in the carriage.