The Tomb

hoverfrog

23 minutes ago, VennDygrem said:

So as mentioned, I'll be leaving on my trip very shortly, so I guess we're not moving along before I'm gone! But again, you all have permission to play puppet with Krott as needed for the next week until I return.

Hope you and yours enjoy a fun and peaceful vacation.

On 9/18/2023 at 2:42 PM, Starhawk said:

Familiars have perception, acrobatics and stealth, and as far as I know can't have anything else. Maybe if it was a plover?

He can speak common though..

Anyone attempt a skill action, at least with regard to the untrained part of the skill anyway. I'm reading the attempt to appear wounded as a Lie action against the "goblin's" perception DC of 17.

I don't believe you get an bonuses at all to this as an animal won't have high ability scores in Charisma.

So, my apologies for the extreme delay, lol.

A friend asked for help with a "simple fix" for a website. Restoring his oral surgeon's business site from the "original" that had been saved on a DVD as a favor. So I said I'd help. Of course it turned out that the site was 99% incomplete on the DVD and the host had pulled the files. So, I spent my free time this past week building a site from scratch that I hadn't planned on doing.

Catching up to my posting here starting this evening.... FINALLY!

I edited in a roll, @Starhawk

I think technically it is supposed to be a secret roll but I'm quite happy to be open about it.

Although they aren't fooled, they do fight among themselves, revealing some (hopefully) useful information about them.

A Perception check DC15 might tell you more about their argument if you haven't worked it out already.

Based on @VennDygrem 's IC posts, I think we can presume that Krott would favor leaving the goblin-trolls (for lack of a better term) alone to their feasting and trying to move stealthily to the back door. If they spot us, well, we'll deal with that, but I think we three are agreed that a "better to get inside" policy is best.

Some clarifications since we are now on the tactical map:

1. How are we doing initiative? Group, individual or ... ?

2. Are the squares 5'?

3. Is the "leader" of the "GT's" -- my abbreviation for what I'm calling 'goblin trolls' for lack of a better term -- apparent?

As the range has closed to such an extent, Razvan is thinking of making an Intimidation (Demoralize) attempt using the Intimidating Glare feat to bypass the language issue. It would be best, presumably, to target the leader.

LATER ADD: I asked about initiative, but we weren't asked to roll so ... can we act at this point outside of initiative? That being said, we'll need to know the desired procedure eventually.

Edited by Vedast (see edit history)