Zora ask for check up

wrathgon

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bc/b6/67/bcb667b1ff558edf52eb17bc78419f97.jpg

Mr. Bedside manners huff "Jesus on a stick you crack one joke in a decade and everyone thinks you become up the stand-up show. I did not make any jokes or jibes since one about eating Jake's wife, it's bloody obvious you are most suited for a job. And while you might not want to become full Android if you tell me you won't be able to learn anything that could aid your research from this, I'll think you lost a screw or you developed a sense of humor. You have full consciousness, soul included transferred into a metal chassis. It is miraculous even for me. Obviously, if there is anything I can do to help I'll do it, I believe my place of work is the closest and is stocked to the gills with stuff I just starting to grasp it's so advanced. Authorizing two of you to have access to my office and equipment inside is fairly easy, both Farhvan and you are more than qualified, and as I mentioned at work I'm well-liked, just because I smile a lot and I'm polite to everyone, add to that that I'm always ready to take extra cases from other doctors. Give them two months and if Jake or Rina don't blow the place apart we will have fairly certain access to all assets of one of the better-equipped, ambulance hubs in the area."

He pauses and when he continues there is a small note of bitterness in his voice "I doubt that has something to do with 100% of patients there being Humans from Middle class and upper middle class. I can just imagine what kind of stuff they have at the places where the posh crowd goes when they get the sniffles" He looks at Farhvan "You managed to work with Metas what quality of their facilities is?"

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

kira-mayer-3-4.jpg.8feb1d40c3e2fcc61e099a169a18de3d.jpgJake could not help but to mess with his friend before he leaves. she honestly left herself open with the comments she made "Well if you are all tits and ass, maybe if you tweak your nipples it will cause a port to open up so you can run a diagnostic, otherwise I guess you can get an anal probe to see if that will tell you anything, other than to cut out all the carbs before your ass gets too big."

Enoch sighs. "It is indeed remarkable. I just don't get so emotional about things. I hope to have proper time to study the science and magic behind this."

Once the others have departed, he prepares for what he hopefully finds to be an accurate evaluation this time around.

• 3 months later...

Zora will offer whatever you require of her, she is unsure how this happened as she does not have any memories of extended time out other than normal sleep and has not had any under-the-knife time. She does have one idea of how to narrow down things " If you can get a hold of my upload into SIM that should tell us if I was this going in or after. Maybe ask our new "friend" "  She makes signs in the air when saying friend, obviously she is not convinced even with our video on her that she is a friend of the crew.

yes he has PL8 and has an understanding of nanotech, but the nanotech here is PL9+ so while you created basic nanotech you could not do what these things do. Zora body is also PL 9.