Edit History

prophane

prophane

Unasked-for silliness: A GURPS logo – Games DinerCalling all GURPS players, GMs, enthusiasts, and anyone else curious about the game!

Join us at the new GURPS Hub, a Myth Weavers GURPS Community!

@TheDragonOfFlame had set up a thread over on the old MW site collecting all the players/GMs of GURPS games. I am taking up the torch and continuing it here on the new site. If any of you are GURPS players/GMs and want to be included then this is your call. For those of you that were on the old thread, please consider posting here again to keep things fresh: @AsenRG @Modric @Sizniche  @ArcaneStomper  @Shadewe   @DarkisNotEvil  @Lamech @SageBahamut  @Mirtai  @Mormegill I will only add your name to the list if you post to this thread and agree to being on the list, if I have mentioned you and you do not want to be a part of this list, please let me know and I will promptly remove you (but I hope you want to be here for the GURPS!)

If you are interested in playing or running GURPS games, @ me and then answer the following questions:

Wanna GURPS?

What editions of GURPS are you interested in playing?
-4th edition, 3rd edition, etc.

Are you interested as a player, a GM, or both?

Do you want to be mentioned in new GURPS games?
-Your name will be added to a list of mentions to be copied and pasted for new game adds

What experience do you have with GURPS?
-None is okay.

I will compile a list of those that want to be notified and drop it into any new GURPS games that pop up. If anyone else sees a game looking for players that I have not noticed, please let me know or just copy/paste the list for me! Thanks!

List of GURPS people

If you are a GURPS Player or GM or even just interested in learning and playing more GURPS, please go over and add yourself to the thread by answering a few simple questions on the thread here!

@prophane

@TheDragonOfFlame

@Jedaii

@Morphling

@matt_s 

@Rudolf

@Michael Silverbane

@pesukarhu

@Bobcloclimar

@taurelin

@TheDude2371

@Bornite

@Svartalf 

@cbenny

@SCARY WIZARD

@Eldritch Butterfly

@Caffeine11

@Jon Walton

@terminaldragon

@3rdDog

@PlayerX

@shawnhcorey

@Angelic Crux

@OgreWattage

@Fnord72

@MrFuzzy

@DM-Tareth

prophane

prophane

Unasked-for silliness: A GURPS logo – Games Diner@TheDragonOfFlame had set up a thread over on the old MW site collecting all the players/GMs of GURPS games. I am taking up the torch and continuing it here on the new site. If any of you are GURPS players/GMs and want to be included then this is your call. For those of you that were on the old thread, please consider posting here again to keep things fresh: @AsenRG @Modric @Sizniche  @ArcaneStomper  @Shadewe   @DarkisNotEvil  @Lamech @SageBahamut  @Mirtai  @Mormegill I will only add your name to the list if you post to this thread and agree to being on the list, if I have mentioned you and you do not want to be a part of this list, please let me know and I will promptly remove you (but I hope you want to be here for the GURPS!)

If you are interested in playing or running GURPS games, @ me and then answer the following questions:

Wanna GURPS?

-Your name will be added to a list of mentions to be copied and pasted for new game adds

-None is okay.

I will compile a list of those that want to be notified and drop it into any new GURPS games that pop up. If anyone else sees a game looking for players that I have not noticed, please let me know or just copy/paste the list for me! Thanks!

List of GURPS people

If you are a GURPS Player or GM or even just interested in learning and playing more GURPS, please go over and add yourself to the thread by answering a few simple questions on the thread here!

@prophane

@TheDragonOfFlame

@Jedaii

@Morphling

@matt_s 

@Rudolf

@Michael Silverbane

@pesukarhu

@Bobcloclimar

@taurelin

@TheDude2371

@Bornite

@Svartalf 

@cbenny

@SCARY WIZARD

@Eldritch Butterfly

@Caffeine11

@Jon Walton

@terminaldragon

@3rdDog

@PlayerX

@shawnhcorey

@Angelic Crux

@OgreWattage

@Fnord72

@MrFuzzy

@DM-Tareth

prophane

prophane

Unasked-for silliness: A GURPS logo – Games Diner@TheDragonOfFlame had set up a thread over on the old MW site collecting all the players/GMs of GURPS games. I am taking up the torch and continuing it here on the new site. If any of you are GURPS players/GMs and want to be included then this is your call. For those of you that were on the old thread, please consider posting here again to keep things fresh: @AsenRG @Modric @Sizniche  @ArcaneStomper  @Shadewe   @DarkisNotEvil  @Lamech @SageBahamut  @Mirtai  @Mormegill I will only add your name to the list if you post to this thread and agree to being on the list, if I have mentioned you and you do not want to be a part of this list, please let me know and I will promptly remove you (but I hope you want to be here for the GURPS!)

Wanna GURPS?

-None is okay.

List of GURPS people

@prophane

@TheDragonOfFlame

@Jedaii

@Morphling

@matt_s 

@Rudolf

@Michael Silverbane

@pesukarhu

@Bobcloclimar

@taurelin

@TheDude2371

@Bornite

@Svartalf 

@cbenny

@SCARY WIZARD

@Eldritch Butterfly

@Caffeine11

@Jon Walton

@terminaldragon

@3rdDog

@PlayerX

@shawnhcorey

@Angelic Crux

@OgreWattage

@Fnord72

@MrFuzzy

prophane

prophane

Wanna GURPS?

-None is okay.

List of GURPS people

@prophane

@TheDragonOfFlame

@Galedeep

@Jedaii

@Morphling

@matt_s 

@Rudolf

@Michael Silverbane

@pesukarhu

@Bobcloclimar

@taurelin

@TheDude2371

@Bornite

@Svartalf 

@cbenny

@SCARY WIZARD

@Eldritch Butterfly

@Caffeine11

@Jon Walton

@terminaldragon

@3rdDog

@PlayerX

@shawnhcorey

@Angelic Crux

@OgreWattage

@Fnord72

@MrFuzzy

prophane

prophane

Wanna GURPS?

-None is okay.

List of GURPS people

@prophane

@TheDragonOfFlame

@Galedeep

@Jedaii

@Morphling

@matt_s 

@Rudolf

@Michael Silverbane

@pesukarhu

@Bobcloclimar

@taurelin

@TheDude2371

@Bornite

@Svartalf 

@cbenny

@SCARY WIZARD

@Eldritch Butterfly

@Caffeine11

@Jon Walton

@terminaldragon

@3rdDog

@PlayerX

@shawnhcorey

@Angelic Crux

@OgreWattage

@Fnord72

prophane

prophane

Unasked-for silliness: A GURPS logo – Games Diner@TheDragonOfFlame had set up a thread over on the old MW site collecting all the players/GMs of GURPS games. I am taking up the torch and continuing it here on the new site. If any of you are GURPS players/GMs and want to be included then this is your call. For those of you that were on the old thread, please consider posting here again to keep things fresh: @Fnord72 @AsenRG @Modric @Sizniche  @ArcaneStomper  @Shadewe   @DarkisNotEvil  @Lamech @SageBahamut  @Mirtai  @Mormegill I will only add your name to the list if you post to this thread and agree to being on the list, if I have mentioned you and you do not want to be a part of this list, please let me know and I will promptly remove you (but I hope you want to be here for the GURPS!)

Wanna GURPS?

-None is okay.

List of GURPS people

@prophane

@TheDragonOfFlame

@Galedeep

@Jedaii

@Morphling

@matt_s 

@Rudolf

@Michael Silverbane

@pesukarhu

@Bobcloclimar

@taurelin

@TheDude2371

@Bornite

@Svartalf 

@cbenny

@SCARY WIZARD

@Eldritch Butterfly

@Caffeine11

@Jon Walton

@terminaldragon

@3rdDog

@PlayerX

@shawnhcorey

@Angelic Crux

prophane

prophane

@TheDragonOfFlame had set up a thread over on the old MW site collecting all the players/GMs of GURPS games. I am taking up the torch and continuing it here on the new site. If any of you are GURPS players/GMs and want to be included then this is your call. For those of you that were on the old thread, please consider posting here again to keep things fresh: @Fnord72 @AsenRG @Modric @Sizniche  @ArcaneStomper  @Shadewe   @DarkisNotEvil  @Lamech @SageBahamut  @Mirtai  @Mormegill I will only add your name to the list if you post to this thread and agree to being on the list, if I have mentioned you and you do not want to be a part of this list, please let me know and I will promptly remove you (but I hope you want to be here for the GURPS!)

Wanna GURPS?

-None is okay.

List of GURPS people

@prophane

@TheDragonOfFlame

@Galedeep

@Jedaii

@Morphling

@matt_s 

@Rudolf

@Michael Silverbane

@pesukarhu

@Bobcloclimar

@taurelin

@TheDude2371

@Bornite

@Svartalf 

@cbenny

@SCARY WIZARD

@Eldritch Butterfly

@Caffeine11

@Jon Walton

@terminaldragon

@3rdDog

@PlayerX

@shawnhcorey

@Angelic Crux

prophane

prophane

@TheDragonOfFlame had set up a thread over on the old MW site collecting all the players/GMs of GURPS games. I am taking up the torch and continuing it here on the new site. If any of you are GURPS players/GMs and want to be included then this is your call. For those of you that were on the old thread, please consider posting here again to keep things fresh: @Fnord72 @AsenRG @Modric @Sizniche  @ArcaneStomper  @Shadewe   @DarkisNotEvil  @Lamech @SageBahamut  @Mirtai  @Mormegill I will only add your name to the list if you post to this thread and agree to being on the list, if I have mentioned you and you do not want to be a part of this list, please let me know and I will promptly remove you (but I hope you want to be here for the GURPS!)

Wanna GURPS?

-None is okay.

prophane

prophane

@TheDragonOfFlame had set up a thread over on the old MW site collecting all the players/GMs of GURPS games. I am taking up the torch and continuing it here on the new site. If any of you are GURPS players/GMs and want to be included then this is your call. For those of you that were on the old thread, please consider posting here again to keep things fresh: @Fnord72 @AsenRG @Modric @Sizniche  @ArcaneStomper  @Shadewe  @Angelic Crux  @DarkisNotEvil  @Lamech @SageBahamut  @Mirtai  @Mormegill I will only add your name to the list if you post to this thread and agree to being on the list, if I have mentioned you and you do not want to be a part of this list, please let me know and I will promptly remove you (but I hope you want to be here for the GURPS!)

Wanna GURPS?

-None is okay.

prophane

prophane

@TheDragonOfFlame had set up a thread over on the old MW site collecting all the players/GMs of GURPS games. I am taking up the torch and continuing it here on the new site. If any of you are GURPS players/GMs and want to be included then this is your call. For those of you that were on the old thread, please consider posting here again to keep things fresh: @Fnord72 @AsenRG @Modric @shawnhcorey @Sizniche  @ArcaneStomper  @Shadewe  @Angelic Crux  @DarkisNotEvil  @Lamech @SageBahamut  @Mirtai  @Mormegill I will only add your name to the list if you post to this thread and agree to being on the list, if I have mentioned you and you do not want to be a part of this list, please let me know and I will promptly remove you (but I hope you want to be here for the GURPS!)

Wanna GURPS?

-None is okay.