Chapter 3: Return to Stormshelm

Eric

image.png.43d2d6ae4e6cc87532fc661aa2253990.png
Stoyan Barakovsen

"How rich are we?" Stoyan asks, trying to estimate the amount they've collected.

Show Stats

STRENGTH 14 +1 to hit and damage

INTELLIGENCE 9

WISDOM 11

DEXTERITY 7 -1 AC, and range attacks

CONSTITUTION 13 +1 hit point

CHARISMA 12

Hit Points: 7/7

Armour Class: 3 (Plate Mail (3), Shield (Bonus of 1), DEX (Penalty of 1))

THAC0: 1d20+1 Battle Axe 1d8+1, 1d20-1 Crossbow 1d6

Actions

Digging through the chest, the party finds 500sp, 50gp, and a small yellowish gemstone cut into an oval shape. It's a fair haul to be stored beneath a fake trap, though it won't be enough to retire on.

viking_warrior_sketch_by_josephqiuart_dblccfw-375w-2x.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9Nzg2IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNDkyNzQwZjEtZjdhYy00ZWY3LTllZmMtODVmZTA5ZTdiNjczXC9kYmxjY2Z3LTFmMjdiMjM2LTc3NmEtNDZjMS1iMjk4LThlNjE1YmIyYTFhYS5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9Njg2In1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.8hQ6ZCVFj7HLiBrKrDK68z4QBdybPKRr-6KE5bNktqA
Ohthere moves up to the wall beside unexplored exit in the chest room. The scout pauses and halts his breathing to listen for any sounds beyond the door. He knows that they have made enough noise to alert an enemy, but maybe that enemy will give themselves away. If he hears nothing he will poke the torch in and look around the corner.

Hand axe in one hand torch in the other. Listening at the door. I understand if I can't listen and look. Also I made a roll, ignore if you don't want it. I just didn't want to hold us up for not rolling.
Edited by Black Wyvern (see edit history)
Name
Listening at door
1d6 2

spacer.pngThorkell sighs audibly, letting his frustration show. The lack of interest in Golan's whereabouts is beginning to irk him. It can only mean two things: that this sort of behavior is common with the boy, or that the rest of the group simply does not care.

Though he does not know the lad well (or, in fact, at all), it is clear that they've all overstayed their welcome, and torchlight is fading. It's high time they legged it with whatever treasure they have been able to secure.

"With your leave," he says to those around him, "...I will go fetch the lad, before he forgets where we are."

And with those words, he's off to whatever direction Golan was last seen.

OOC

Thorkell will go after Golan. Let me know if I need to roll anything and I'll add it here!

Aurora
oldmanwanderer_Elf_attractive_woman_with_long_blonde_hair_green_fddc4ad2-3087-42b9-b344-061390cb0b54.jpg.2d15dd3c832d6f44c16fb1432de379f0.jpg

Aurora nods and turns to the others. "Much agreed," she says. "If we are to search for our erstwhile scout we should do so together. After all if he fell to any malfortune it be best not to charge alone and headlong into it as well. Right?"

image.png.43d2d6ae4e6cc87532fc661aa2253990.png
Stoyan Barakovsen

"Aye, we need to give him his share of the treasure." Stoyan adds, "He did help recover it."

Show Stats

STRENGTH 14 +1 to hit and damage

INTELLIGENCE 9

WISDOM 11

DEXTERITY 7 -1 AC, and range attacks

CONSTITUTION 13 +1 hit point

CHARISMA 12

Hit Points: 7/7

Armour Class: 3 (Plate Mail (3), Shield (Bonus of 1), DEX (Penalty of 1))

THAC0: 1d20+1 Battle Axe 1d8+1, 1d20-1 Crossbow 1d6

Actions

• 1 month later...

Having all the open doors makes knowing which way Golan went a little more difficult, but Thorkell catches a hiss-yip sound coming from the east, and so leads the way back through the west bedroom toward the central hall. From here, Golan could have only gone two ways--either east into the east bedroom, or south into the foyer.

spacer.pngThorkell stands still for a moment, perplexed as to where Golan might have gone. He decides not to overthink it-he is a man of action after all-and simply heads towards the east bedroom.

Aurora
oldmanwanderer_Elf_attractive_woman_with_long_blonde_hair_green_fddc4ad2-3087-42b9-b344-061390cb0b54.jpg.2d15dd3c832d6f44c16fb1432de379f0.jpg

Aurora follows along her hand resting on re-sheathed sword's hilt. "Seriously, what would possess anyone to just go off on their own here?" she whispers quietly.