Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Ooc

Rakle

Wow. Sounds horrible.

This is a small wound, now virtually closed.

It is completely clean and healthy and will heal totally in a couple weeks.

The infection was gone 4 days after starting the antibiotics.

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

Steel Warrior - That is just awful. Glad he is better.

Terran - Once you eliminate the infection, healing kicks into overdrive. Good to hear that it is healing.

9 hours ago, Eborne1 said:

Re: Grabbing Khopash... Does that mean Raze didn't, in fact, yet relieve the bandit of his primary weapons?

The bossman let go of them so technically he isn't armed. However the weapons are trapped in the web. Does Raze want to risk getting her arm stuck in the web to grab the weapon out of it?

9 hours ago, Terran said:

Should she make a roll for her rapier's use to cut the weapons out?

You can make a roll to cut some of the webs so the khopesh drops by the bossman's feet. If this roll is successful, he wouldn't be able to recover his weapon in the same round as his escape since he would have to make two success standard action escape rolls (one for himself, and another for the weapon that is no longer under his control) . Failure means that your rapier is now stuck in the web.

Recovering the weapon requires reaching in there with a free hand which would also be a roll. A successful roll means that you pulled out the khopesh. Failure, and your arm is then stuck.

Beating him senseless (non-lethal damage) is fairly easy for rogue in this situation. Then the web can be dispelled. He can be easily disarmed . .

6 minutes ago, dhemon said:

@Rakle - Just to check, is the loot list including anything from beyond the double doors by the trap at the entrance?

Yes. It covers the entire basement compound.

Sure, I just switched over from dark mode, myself, because it seems to have some problems and the text color is considerably lighter in the classic theme.

Has it been that same color of blue the whole time?

22 minutes ago, Steel Warrior said:

@Eborne1 I was wondering. If there was a slightly darker color to use. I have kept the standard myth-weaver background and that blue is hard on my eyes lol.

If nobody else minds, then don't worry about changing it on my part.
image.png.4484a91106259dff508e6b7ae5b974e0.png

Sure, I just switched over from dark mode, myself, because it seems to have some problems and the text color is considerably lighter in the classic theme.

Has it been that same color of blue the whole time?

Testing testing testing?

👆 Better?

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)