Sheet Folders in Testing ×

OOC for non game issues

Starhawk

Raziel has unlimited create water cantrips which could be used to help wash out the filth inside the manor house.

Prestidigitation/Unseen Servant/Etc. would be invaluable to clean. Does anyone have access?

We can move furnishings out into the sun and wash down with a spell.

On 3/20/2024 at 12:02 AM, Starhawk said:

Cannibalizing boards from the huts outside the useless rudimentary walls of the place secures enough planks to seal off the vertical shaft in the Big House as well allowing for windows to be boarded up again.

This activity only took a couple of hours, and it is now it is just after noon.

Sorry for delay.

My stitches unexpectedly broke open and I had to scramble to address having an open wound that was starting to get infected.

It's stabilized, but no new stitches. I have to pack the open wound now and leave it heal from the bottom out for 2-4 weeks.

🥵

DM - we discussed the ideas of samples and clean-up in I.C. and O.o.c., but if it's too late for my delayed post due to my health emergency, I understand.

My apologies for the unexpected and unintended delay.

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

Just bury the Smith's body in the graveyard.. you know the hill with the flowery trees to the East that the ranger has gone to on his own. Be warned.. walking off alone will result in fatalities.

sorry, i've just noticed i cant move Snow token, i tend to forget to check roll20 when its not combat, i'm going to post soon, having her go talk with Kale& Esinore