The Brazen Bull

spacer.png

spacer.png | HP 32/33 AC 1 (0 vs. Evil) DR 2 | Saves 15 (vs. all +2) | Speed 30' | React/Loyal +2 | Abilities | Combat
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

"Artemis' grace! Iodás! You yet live!! A miracle unto itself!" the paladin shouted as she came to the edge of the floor. She'd lie down and offer an arm up for anyone needing help climbing.

"Quickly we must get you to safety!"

spacer.pngZalven Tainos - Illusionist of the Second Order, Adherent of the Gleaming Eye

HP: 10/10 | AC: 8 | SV: 16 | Class Abilities | Gear | Sorcery | Character Sheet

"My word, I had thought you dead for certain! And you've found another who has survived down here... I am not one for praising the gods but Luciana is right. Some divine provenance has certainly stayed your death, but you have sustained vicious wounds. Let's get you and our new friend here seen to."

Attributes & Stats

Attributes & Stats

Strength (ST)

• Att. Mod (Melee): +0
  • Dmg Adj: +0
  • Test of ST: 2:6
  • Ex Feat of ST: 4%

Dexterity (DX)

• Att. Mod (missile): +1
  • Defence Adj: +1
  • Test of DX: 3:6
  • Ex Feat of DX: 24%

Constitution (CN)

• HP Adj: +1
  • Poison/Rad. Adj: 0
  • Trauma Survival: 80%
  • Test of CN: 3:6
  • Ex Feat of CN: 8%

Intelligence (IN)

• Languages: +2
  • Bonus Spells: Lv. 3
  • Learn New Spell: 85%

Wisdom (WS)

• Willpower Adj: 0
  • Bonus Spells: N/A
  • Learn New Spell: N/A

Charisma (CH)

• Reaction/Loyalty Adj: 0
  • Max. Henchmen: 4
  • Undead Turning Adj: 0

IMG_1873.png.06bc128a3cf622305658ac4f6bb081b1.pngIodás occupies himself with getting dressed, then sets his helmet in place. He slings the shield over his back and stows the scimitar, the halberd was a better weapon for an unarmored man. He would have to do something about that soon…

“I thank you all. This helmet is important. And yes, I will not complain if we see the back of this place.”

Prompt: native man old, eagle, color, realistic beautiful

Dathan half-pict Druid 2, ac 5, hp: 18

Dathan nods and comments, " hello my name is Dathan and I just met your companions a couple of hours ago. Anyway lets get you back to the inn to get you some food. Oh wait I gave someone some good berries, if they were not finished maybe you Iodas and your companion can use them."

Posted (edited)

image.png.75fbaf4561a4a081ec960502943a781c.pngAs you head out, you find Wu waiting at the exit.

"Iodás! I knew you were still alive! Come come. You look like you've been through hell. And you have a new friend. Let's get you back to 'The Eel.' Xull just got ahold of a new type of delicacy. Its called Mount Vhuurmithadon Oysters. You see. It's not actually oysters. Or seafood at all. Anyway, let's get you back and healed up! "

You climb the forty feet or so of ladder to the lotus den, still empty, and walk down to The Silvery Eel.  Iodás gets some strange looks. Even though he fed on the last gooseberry (healing him 1 hit point) the blood soaking his clothes from the wounds in his back drew some attention but they quickly avert their gazes. After all, you are a tough looking group.

Back at The Eel, Amnesta has poached the Mount Vhuurmithadon Oysters in mushroom wine and onions and serve them in a bed of greens.

Finally, you head back to the inn to crash for the night. Xull has made Luciana her new favorite drink, New Fashioned, but this time with cherries. the next day, you wake up refreshed, Iodás and Dianora have new scars in their backs, but you feel good and ready to find that Ixian boy as well as take down a murderous cult.

Edited by Saltimbanco (see edit history)

spacer.png

spacer.png | HP 33/33 AC 1 (0 vs. Evil) DR 2 | Saves 15 (vs. all +2) | Speed 30' | React/Loyal +2 | Abilities | Combat

The night's rest was hard fought for as Luciana's mind refused to stop. Guilt tried to worm its way into her soul but the paladin sought the vows of Artemis to see her through the trial. Magnus' death and the torture of Iodás were not her own fault. They made their decisions with free will. She should definitely not be the corpse Magnus was preparing for burial. Nope.

In the morning, Luciana groaned and ordered the New Fashioned again. "What a night. I barely slept. How are the rest of you feeling?"

The paladin looked over at Dathan and Dianara and felt a pang of doubt. "You are welcome to join our just cause. A boy is missing. But you will not be faulted for turning away. Nor you, Iodás." She looked at the warlock. "You've born so much torment already. I am thankful you are free of that cursed armor at least."

Dianora giggles creepily. "Since you've laid it out for me so fairly, I will do the same, hehehe. I've little use for a just cause. I'm more interested in you and your companions. I like to tag along with interesting people from time to time. Don't expect me to stick my neck out when the situation becomes dire, but I'll play my part as it comes."

Prompt: native man old, eagle, color, realistic beautiful

Dathan half-pict Druid 2, ac 5, hp: 18

Dathan smiles and says, " i was tasked by my sister to find her future husband. NOt normally a druid task but family is family. Besides safety in numbers. OH that dinosaur armor looks interesting. If it is not being used or worn I would like to have it."

(OOC need stats for this armor, base armor plus magic, weight, I can wear this yes/)

Edited by dtspurrier (see edit history)

image.png.d6b6a96a2e49c0605e96dacaec2a53a8.pngimage.png.1299efb67dda025e55a2498fdc504bbf.pngAfter a night of rest, roll your recovery hit points, you wake up and get breakfast from the Silvery Eel, this time it is a gumbo with some more of the snake meat, eggs and rice. Wu presents you with 6 goodberries. You don your equipment, weapons, and armour and make your way to the Lotus den.

When you arrive, you push open the door and see Venutios and Naitol arguing over the fire.

"You really think we should be doing this again?" the tilt-headed Pict says.

"I'll knock that head in the other direction, you coward. You got a better way to get lotus?" the heavily muscled and scarred man says, still in a loin cloth.

"But those guys that beat us up--oh shit!" Venutios exclaims as he sees you all coming in to the tenement.

IMG_1873.png.06bc128a3cf622305658ac4f6bb081b1.pngIodás walks up at an unhurried pace, halberd over one shoulder.

I’m not in the mood to argue. Run or die, it’s all the same to me.

spacer.png

spacer.png | HP 33/33 AC 1 (0 vs. Evil) DR 2 | Saves 15 (vs. all +2) | Speed 30' | React/Loyal +2 | Abilities | Combat

Luciana's eyes narrowed as she spotted the men. "You had your chance for redemption. Do as he says and flee. If I ever see you again I will assume you are doing evil and put this sword in your heart," she said, drawing her blade and shield, intent on walking passed them.