Out of Crushednaughtybits

paladinred

11 minutes ago, Faeryl_ said:

Can't extra +3 enhancements qualify for bypassing DR? Or is that an optional rule? (I think it was +3 at least)

That may be, but nobody can currently "pay" for one at this level.

Overcoming DR
DR Type Weapon Enhancement
Bonus Equivalent
Cold iron / silver +3
Adamantine* +4
Alignment-based +5

* Note that this does not give the ability to ignore hardness, like an actual adamantine weapon does.

Edited by Steel Warrior (see edit history)

-_-

Time for work here.

I'll finish up my rework when I'm off work later.
Back to my original build. So I've re-re-re-un built my character.... which is actually less work then I normally do.

1 minute ago, DecoyGirl said:

-_-

Time for work here.

I'll finish up my rework when I'm off work later.
Back to my original build. So I've re-re-re-un built my character.... which is actually less work then I normally do.

Meanwhile, the Animal Ally you had to abandon.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Steel Warrior said:

Meanwhile, the Animal Ally you had to abandon.

spacer.png

I left him at home with the folks.
But he was indeed a Medium sized pug trained as a Gnome mount.

1 minute ago, DecoyGirl said:

Oh also.
They won't help with the question that much but.

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment/weapons/weapon-descriptions/handwraps/

Literally an item that let's you apply special materials to a punch.
3,000 gp of metal in a hand wrap and you have a monk that can deliver Adamantine punches.

Yeah, but there isn't really anything for natural claw attacks and bite attacks. That's why I edited my post. :) I was going to suggest handwraps etc.

There's a catfolk only razor claws that would have worked. MW quality was 305gp. But not a catfolk obviously.

Edited by Steel Warrior (see edit history)

19 minutes ago, Steel Warrior said:

At first, I was going to say that you really can't apply cold iron to the neck slot, but there is already a magic item that does this, but it's 10,000 Gp.

Amulet, Frost Fist

Lol, exactly same train of thought, exactly same Amulet when googled. Only I figured if it can happen once, could again and just mathed out the price. Unlike you I didn't ask why. Did wonder, but figured not my problem. @bloodsprite likely has his own reasons. Also, I figured PR or you will appear to correct me if I'm wrong soon enough 😅

Just now, Steel Warrior said:

Yeah, but there isn't really anything for natural claw attacks and bite attacks. That's why I edited my post. :) I was going to suggest handwraps etc.

Disturbed Great minds think alike..

Ya after Cleric/Oracle (I like being the heal battery what can I say) Brawler is my favorite class...

Because I'm a nerd and like to punch people while using a heavy shield and pretend I'm pathfinder Captain America.

Except I couldn't if I wanted to.

Restriction: Elemental whisper familiars, shaman spirit animals, witch familiars, and familiars that grant spells can’t take the figment archetype, because they are attached to patrons or spirits.

I don't know much about the campaign, even though I briefly played it in a 5e campaign run by PR.

This time, I think my character background is he's out for vengeance. Whalebone killed his twin brother.