Out of Character thread

Vladim

@Maester1216 I like your suggestion for that strong hit and I think I can work something into the story along those lines! But, in the interest of fairness, could you also give me a Face Danger +iron for the rowing? I've summarized the mechanics in my previous post (the OOC section).

@BlueTrillium thanks for the roll! Do you want to post IC also, or should I just move us along? I'm good either way so no pressure, but I am not sure if I should wait for you a bit 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

I will gladly accept a donated bonus die for my explore check. We seem to be hitting a bad run here and could probably really use a success. I will hold off on my roll for a bit in case anyone wants to donate.

15 hours ago, thesloth said:

I will gladly accept a donated bonus die for my explore check. We seem to be hitting a bad run here and could probably really use a success. I will hold off on my roll for a bit in case anyone wants to donate.

I think Gramtyng / @Diofant is your best hope / chance for a bonus d6 but I am not sure. Would also be cool to see their relationship develop after the messy things in Sentinel.

54 minutes ago, thesloth said:

Well it sounds like almost every one is out of bonus dice, so I'll roll with what I've got.

Sounds good! Just add it to your latest IC post. Remember you can always add hope, fellowship or courage if need be.

8 hours ago, thesloth said:

Ohhh. I forgot the roll. I'll add it right now.

That's unfortunately a failure. I'll wait for the others to post but if you want to burn a point of hope, courage or fellowship to make it a success, let me know! I'll default to no if you say nothing 🙂