The Coming Dawn - Page 1

Xerin

There's a massive hubbub in the dining area as a series of platters of burgers are being brought in and old platters are removed. The smell of beef, grease, and different toppings fills the halls with the chatting and shouting of different kids as the food is being stuffed into their mouths. There are, of course, secondary and tertiary meal options to match those who don't eat meat, beef, or animal products. But the main focus is of course on the pile of burgers, followed by the piles of fries, though some are focusing on the chili and other dishes as well.

Francis King - Lionheart

image.jpeg.dab08741c4105a45ee1b4c3a43bcf1f3.jpeg

The young man weaved his way through the tables at the cafeteria, moving casually across the room. As he passed by Jack's table, he gave him a curious look.

Mechanics & OOC

Character Sheet

Voice Claim for Francis - Robin (Jesse McCartney)

Voice Claim for Maahes - Mufasa (James Earl Jones)

OOC: -

Edited by rogueblade0729 (see edit history)

spacer.pngJack Aldrich - Eldritch

Hero Points 0 | Damage 0 | Initiative +2 | Perception +5 | Insight +5

Dodge 2/11 | Parry 4/11 | Fortitude 4 | Toughness 4 | Will 6

Down in the cafeteria, Jack studies his options... and kitchen staff.

Then, he heads for the exterior door.

Edited by JubalBreakbottle (see edit history)
Name
Roll
1d20+2 19

Volker Riese - Der Drache

Jared Keeso in Monster Warriors : r/Letterkenny

If Volker had brought cigarettes he would probably have lit one up as he appreciates the outside. He looked out as he intended to start with a simple lap and take a look for the stick that way, but he can't help but hear about things happening behind him. Especially as Jack approaches.

"Ah, Jack. Strange little game of the school, ja?" he asks, looking out onto the grounds.

"Is there something going on in there? Because I was thinking of taking a look around the outside."

Title

spacer.pngJack Aldrich - Eldritch

Hero Points 0 | Damage 0 | Initiative +2 | Perception +5 | Insight +5

Dodge 2/11 | Parry 4/11 | Fortitude 4 | Toughness 4 | Will 6

"Hey Volker. Nah. Some poeple are hanging out at the cafeteria." Jack replies appraoching his roommate.

To himself, he asks, "Clarence?"

Edited by JubalBreakbottle (see edit history)
Name
Roll
1d20+5 12

Kannd'r

kaandr_2.jpg.c6a2f9d3452cc47f298d0798e985a3ed.jpg

Hero points 0 | Damage 0 | Initiative 0 | Perception 4 | Insight 4

Dodge/Parry: 3 | Toughness: 9 | Fortitude: 6 | Will: 4

Advantages

Attractive 2

Power Attack

Skills

Acrobatics 2
Athletics 10
Deception 5*
Insight 4
Intimidate 6
Peception 4
Persuasion 5*

Attacks

Unarmed: +10 Damage. +2 Atk. DC:25.
Star Fist: +14 Damage. +2 Atk. DC:26. 19-20 Crit. AutoAttack. Split.
Heat Vision: +3 Damage. +6 Atk. DC:18. Penetration 3.
Star Bolts: +5 Damage. +4 Atk. DC:20.

Kannd'r flited gently from her position on the ground near Nick and Daniel giving them a nod and floating at a gentle walking pace to the dining area, slowly raising in height in more or less a vertical position like she was in fact just walking, but then starting to lean in as she gained altitude giving anyone watching a somewhat amusing show as she turned horizontal into the classic 'superman' flight position and then kept rotating until she was just upside down one hand courteously holding her hair out of the way as the other reached down and snagged a set of burgers in the other hand. Her rotation ended as she was more or less over the group of other Students, but at least not over the food itself as she gave the Group a look directing her voice down at them with enough force and firmness to make sure most everyone in the group could hear her but not enough to actually come across as being boisterous or aggressive.

"Hello, fellow students, It's a pleasure to meet you... My name is Kannd'r Dru-Zod.. And I." She had to take a pause to actually check the small piece of paper she had in her hand. "Am on the blue team....."

With that, she tried her very best to not kick anyone in the head as she floated at a slightly higher rate of speed out of the general area, intent to eat her newly attained food somewhere less crowded... like the roof.

Mechanics & OOC
Edited by DecoyGirl (see edit history)

Jake Murphy - The Goose

Jake

Jake was a little stunned at the sight of the very attractive flying girl who was apparently on the Blue Team, and it took him until a few seconds after she left to shake himself out of it and continue his meal. All in all it seemed that joining this school was very good decision.

After eating he wandered the halls and considered a couple icebreakers he might use if he came across Kannd'r again. Oh hey there, I can fly too... sorta... no that's stupid.

Title

Character Sheet

OOC:

Edited by cbenny (see edit history)
Name
Expertise [Supervillians]
1d20+2 8

Johanna Jager - Photonspacer.png

Dodge: 13 | Parry: 15

Fortitude: +5 | Toughness: +4 | Will: +4

Advantages | Powers | Attacks

"Interesting.." she takes note of Kannd'r announcement, but she's picking her way through to where people are eating "I do not eat - well i can but i do not need to - so i don't generally partake but these do look interesting."

Johanna Jager - Photonspacer.png

Dodge: 13 | Parry: 15

Fortitude: +5 | Toughness: +4 | Will: +4

Advantages | Powers | Attacks

She ends up going to look for people who just outright say they are on the red team. Even if they could be lying, its somewhere to start.