Phoera Hunt OOC

Blue Jay

19 hours ago, Blue Jay said:

Curse you and your overpowered stunning attack! I can't believe you get that at this level!

Also, I bumped up the damage for flesh-rotting gaze to make it dangerous for y'all, and so far I've rolled 4+1+1 and 5+1+1 for damage. 🙄

DM problems, right?

In fairness, if you hadn't noticed that she had enough XP for level 4, she wouldn't have it.

10 hours ago, Blue Jay said:

I'm very frustrated with this website. It feels like there are a lot of inconsistencies with post behavior. I've been double-checking my posts after posting, because things keep going wrong, and everything's there when I walk away from a post; but the next day you guys are reporting things missing from it.

On this most recent post, my map didn't show up. But I had checked it after posting, and the map was there.

On the previous post, I use the Clone function to carry over from the post before it; and the cloned post removed the contents of the OOC tags (where I tracked the monsters' hit points). I recreated it, then proceeded to write the post. Yesterday, I discovered that the contents of the "Initiative and Status" spoiler were missing. So, I recreated them. Now, the map is missing from that post.

And there is the disconnect between the inline dice codes and the table dice codes. It looks like it's a lookup error, rather than a copy-n-paste error (like I thought previously), so I guess I just need to rename the codes (e.g., instead of "Slam vs Kildrak" two times, I need to write "Slam1 vs Kildrak" and "Slam2 vs Kildrak"). But, unlike the OGMW site, you can't make any changes after the fact, so I just have to make sure it's correct before I post.

Maybe I just need to relearn HTML and use the "Source" view for my edits: that will be more like what I'm used to doing on OGMW.

The powers that be would probably appreciate a write up of the issues so they could look into it. From what I've seen, they are pretty receptive to looking into issues.

1 minute ago, rogueblade0729 said:

@Blue Jay Did Skeleton A take any damage from Kildrak's warhammer? Its HP still shows as 27/35, so I'd like to know if the bludgeoning weapon didn't seem to do anything to it before taking my turn.

Oh, I guess I forgot to change it. Sorry about that. Yes, your warhammer overcomes its DR, but Gothika's scythe does not.

Edited by Blue Jay (see edit history)

((Oh, you asked me to move him "5 feet right", so I moved you 5 feet to Ez's right, which was north on the map. In retrospect, i should have known what you meant.))

Oof, that should have been ‘toward the nothic’. Or at least…left. I’m a fool. ; )