How do I…?

Colin

Hi, I'm GM of a game in MW. I logged into Baldr for the first time, and it tells me I'm not a member of any games and also, I have no posts. 😐

How do I see my existing MW game in Baldr?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/6yFWNXm.jpg[/img]
6yFWNXm.jpg

Register a new user to Baldr?

Forgive me if this has been asked before. I tried searching the site for the Register keyword and got nothing. I'm trying to port a game from another forum to Mythweavers. I have two players who are new here. They can't find the register button. Advised them to try creating a OGMW account and maybe they would get access. That email doesn't work on Baldr. Do we just have to wait a day before the credentials get transfered ?

Edit: found my answer here. Have to wait a couple days for it to transfer over

Edited by Fallout_Monkey (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Fallout_Monkey said:

Register a new user to Baldr?

Forgive me if this has been asked before. I tried searching the site for the Register keyword and got nothing. I'm trying to port a game from another forum to Mythweavers. I have two players who are new here. They can't find the register button. Advised them to try creating a OGMW account and maybe they would get access. That email doesn't work on Baldr. Do we just have to wait a day before the credentials get transfered ?

Edit: found my answer here. Have to wait a couple days for it to transfer over

I'll kick off a transfer tonight to get them in. We're a little more than seven days from it no longer being a problem for anyone, but no one needs to wait a week to Weave! 😄

1 hour ago, Ulysses Dare said:

How can I make the borders of my tables invisible?

Whole table: control-right click on the table, select Table Properties, and set border to 0.

Individual cell(s): control-right click the cell, select Cell > Cell Properties, and set border color to transparent.

or

Source Mode: add style="border-color: transparent;" to the table or td(s).

In any case, it's worth noting that for individual cells the top border is controlled by the cell above.

10 minutes ago, Eric said:

Whole table: control-right click on the table, select Table Properties, and set border to 0.

Individual cell(s): control-right click the cell, select Cell > Cell Properties, and set border color to transparent.

or

Source Mode: add style="border-color: transparent;" to the table or td(s).

In any case, it's worth noting that for individual cells the top border is controlled by the cell above.

That worked like a charm, thanks a lot.

On 7/28/2023 at 11:39 PM, Eric said:

I'll kick off a transfer tonight to get them in. We're a little more than seven days from it no longer being a problem for anyone, but no one needs to wait a week to Weave! 😄

Hi, I've only just come across this and I'd just like to say thank you, Eric, for going above and beyond to help sort out our little problem. I'm one of the two who would otherwise have been waiting, wondering what we were doing wrong. Really appreciate it. Way to make a good first impression, MW!

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere, I searched a bit and couldn't find it. I'm creating a new game site on Baldr and looking to do two things at the moment:

I created a 'Forum' for Character Sheets, but used the 'default' offered. It's automatically generating those text-type 'official' character sheets that I don't like. I then created another forum for Character Sheets that allow my players to post them, using my desired format, complete with pics and all that other good stuff to make them look nice. However, I can't seem to DELETE that first Character Sheets forum I created. Any way to do that? I feel like I've looked everywhere to delete the forum itself, but coming up empty.

I've got a GM Forum as well that I'd like to make Private - for my eyes only. How can I do that? At worst, I can create topics and hide them, but I'd rather that my players not even see the GM Forum in that list, if possible.

Thanks!

19 minutes ago, Stiehle said:

I created a 'Forum' for Character Sheets, but used the 'default' offered. It's automatically generating those text-type 'official' character sheets that I don't like. I then created another forum for Character Sheets that allow my players to post them, using my desired format, complete with pics and all that other good stuff to make them look nice. However, I can't seem to DELETE that first Character Sheets forum I created. Any way to do that? I feel like I've looked everywhere to delete the forum itself, but coming up empty.

The Character Sheets feature can be deleted if it's empty. Delete the items there (it unlinks them, doesn't actually delete the sheet) and then you can find Delete this Character Sheets under the Manage Game dropdown.

21 minutes ago, Stiehle said:

I've got a GM Forum as well that I'd like to make Private - for my eyes only. How can I do that? At worst, I can create topics and hide them, but I'd rather that my players not even see the GM Forum in that list, if possible.

Not available yet, but is on our to-do list and tracked under this feature request.

So, I have tried to look through all the posts here but I guess I've missed it ...

- Is there any way to *not* see the sheets of friends in my sheet list?

- And if there is no such option, where do I actually unfriend users so their sheets are no longer shown to me?

Thanks,

Miri.
p.s.: Apologies again if I missed that somewhere.

Edited by Mirilene
Fixed typo (see edit history)

15 minutes ago, Mirilene said:

So, I have tried to look through all the posts here but I guess I've missed it ...

- Is there any way to *not* see the sheets of friends in my sheet list?

- And if there is no such option, where do I actually unfriend users so their sheets are no longer shown to me?

Thanks,

Miri.
p.s.: Apologies again if I missed that somewhere.

Not yet, but it's on our to-do list!