Morgen Keep OOC

One of us had an unconfirmed crit but I'd need to check which one, I'll get back to you in about half of hour as I down one cup of coffee, my vision is literally hazy right now.

@Faeryl_ Fang scored a hit but for Gwain I'll have to leave it to you to decide he rolled 15, but I took the penalty of -2 for Rapid Shot so if there is no Rapid Shot his attack would be 17. However, I didn't know that I couldn't roll a full attack if I took 5ft. move and did roll for Rapid. So I leave that mess IP to you Gwain is 17 or 15.

@Faeryl_ Ok, I'll post in a little bit but since Fang can't move further than 5ft from Gwain or he would lose his armor bonuses and Gwain goes first I worked the path so we evade the Acid Puddle and stay together, but it is a bit twisty so I'll map it here so I don't have to mess up IC thread. I'm doing it by the current map so if something changed in the meantime apologies. Well, here we go. Gwain first, he is currently at I-9. The move is H-8, G-9 (10 ft.) staying within the 5 ft. range from Fang. Fang starts from H-9. His move is G-8, F-9, F-10 (15 ft). He stays within 5 ft from Gwain while he travels and ends near enough to attack No3 enemy in the end. Gwain will be directly above Acid Puddle and Fang left of it. Diagonally 5ft from Gwain.

Edit: Huh, does Trip crit? I think this is the first time all attacks land (of course if Trip works, but it is the highest he could've rolled even with nat 20, if this one misses at least it is just plain old bad luck, no roller to blame.)

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Only thing is that the acid beasts haven't had their next turn yet.

ETA: Enemy turns are complete!

Only Gwain takes any damage this turn, due to the others continuing to roll poorly. He gets unlucky and eats a critical acid spit for 9 damage. He must now make a DC 13 reflex save to avoid the acid puddle damage for the round (after which he may move out of it).

Edited by Faeryl_ (see edit history)

26 minutes ago, Faeryl_ said:

Only thing is that the acid beasts haven't had their next turn yet.

ETA: Enemy turns are complete!

Only Gwain takes any damage this turn, due to the others continuing to roll poorly. He gets unlucky and eats a critical acid spit for 9 damage. He must now make a DC 13 reflex save to avoid the acid puddle damage for the round (after which he may move out of it).

Why 9 damage? As far as I see they haven't confirmed the hit. I'll roll the Ref save here to avoid clutter.

Name
Gwain Reflex Save DC 13
1d20+5 5

Posted (edited)

The post seems to have hidden the rolls for some reason. It rolled a nat 20 to threaten, then a 19 to confirm. It then rolled 3 and 6 damage.

Acid Puddle

Edited by Faeryl_ (see edit history)
Name
Acid Puddle
2d4 3,1

8 minutes ago, Faeryl_ said:

The post seems to have hidden the rolls for some reason. It rolled a nat 20 to threaten, then a 19 to confirm. It then rolled 3 and 6 damage.

Acid Puddle2d4 3,1 4

No, I saw the rolls but 19 is not enough to confirm (Armor is 24)