General Chat

Eborne1

9 minutes ago, spitfire6006006 said:

I'm just leaving gear for the end anyways, let you get all that figured out before I deal with it

Good idea...  If I was thinking about it ahead, I'd have RP'd the shopping, just because I think it's fun.  First mission:  Find the Post-apocalypse Super Store.   

Oh, you just pass a sentient excavator, then turn left at the nest of radioactive chihuahuas and you're there, I just hope you have enough Yu-Gi-Oh cards on you. Prices can be brutal. And don't shoplift, owner has a mean pack of zombies in the restroom 😜

7 minutes ago, Eborne1 said:

There actually are packs of feral chihuahuas in Tucson.  They're mean and aggressive.   

All those little toys are like that. I hope these at least glow in the dark, when I was in high school I had Pit Bull, and every day when I walked him there was this little spawn from hell that lived near my house he would charge the iron fence like insane. That insane little eyes, bulgging. Like he was saying "Oh, you brought a mate this time. Do you think I care? Imma cut ya both." 😂

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

I was with a friend when his girlfriend saw two feral chihuahuas once and decided she needed to "rescue" them.  She chased those things around a grocery store parking lot for like 30 minutes as they growled and snapped at her before she finally gave up.   She might as well have been chasing coyotes around in the desert.       

1 hour ago, Eborne1 said:

Good idea...  If I was thinking about it ahead, I'd have RP'd the shopping, just because I think it's fun.  First mission:  Find the Post-apocalypse Super Store.   

"Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart."
*Picks up a Boom Stick from aisle 12 and a modified chainsaw from Lawn & Garden*

spacer.png

Edited by BBK (see edit history)

@NordalIt won't be for another week at least.  I still have to polish up some rules.  Currently, only 2-3 people have their applications tagged as "Ready for Review."  But it's probably because I've been changing things around. 

There's still some time.